Brightly / unnaturally colored hair?

Can it be attractive?
Juvenile?
Don't say fake because obviously no ones natural hair color is purple or blue.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it when people are brave enough to do it. But just make sure u don't fry your hair so it stays soft and flowing and have someone do if for u bc when girls do it themselves they fry it plus the colors always mix and then they get like a nasty green. Try like blue or purple but it ry depends on how u look

What Guys Said 7

• i dont like it
    i actually hate it
    its one of my biggest turnoffs, i want a woman to sport her natural hair, whether its a thick brown afro or straight blonde hair!

• Actually it always looks juvenile.

• It works on some people, but in general, I like normal looking hair. Preferable whatever her natural hair color is.

• I love women with exotic hairstyles! Bring on the blues, greens, and vivid reds! :D

• hell yeah it can be attractive =P

• personally I dont like it cause most people I know with colored hair are bad people. But if I know you then I won't mind it as much.

• I don't mind it, I'm indifferent I guess.

What Girls Said 7

• I like it :3! But I believe I am too old to dye it in an unnatural color. It doesn't matter though, I will dye a streak in the Summer!
    I'd say if you really like the look go for it. It doesn't matter what I think or what other people think.

• 1|0
  • I used to color my hair fake fire engine red, and bright colors can look amazing on one person and not so amazing on another, don't care if everyone thinks its attractive, you'll find someone that will.

• When I had bright pink hair, guys used to come out if the woodwork telling me It's hot. Now it's a normal color and guys never say anything:(

• i like pastel-coloured hair ♡

• Looks ridiculous. But hey its your hair and you are free to express yourself

• My friend has purple hair and it looks so pretty on her