If a girl's thong is easily visible, what does it say to those watching?

If it's more or less deliberately shown off every time she bends in any direction, what conclusions do you reach? Is she soliciting attention? From whom?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• LOL omg, i remember at uni last year, we were waiting to get into our lecture room, and there's girl sitting down, but she bends over and omg u literally see like SO much of this bright pink thong haha.
    the funniest bit was seeing the self control it took for the guys not to look haha. see theyre not like AMERICANOS who'll just stare :P :P [well, most of em-.-]

ok i didn't answer this yet. i think she may or may not mean it, but either way she doesn't care if it's showing. I'm sure a girl can feel the air on her butt if the thong is visible -.-

• I know I wear a thong if I don't have black panties to wear. Usually it's so people don't see my underwear or my panty line for certain outfits and so I feel extra sexy :). Now there's been like two times where people have seen my thongs and both times my pants were a little bit loose fitting for the activity I was doing so it wasn't on purpose for attention. New Years last minute we decided to go skating and I just had my extra emergency party outfit in my car but I forgot the belt to the pants, so some people saw them. Second was lasertag, need I explain more lol.

• I find that super annoying lol. One of my best friends wears them and she's hella bottom heavy so her ass like eats the thong and her whole ass is always out.

• It doesn't phase me, I think if my thong were showing I'd say whatever, but I wouldn't do it on purpose

• It means nothing, leave her alone.

• But what do we THINK? I know you never criticize your sister, but we can still THINK things, can't we?

• Even most of your sisters think such girls are, at best, floozies

• That may be true, but it isn't an invitation to harass her

• Yeah she wants attention from guys or girls, whoever she's into...

• It's trashy in my opinion. But whatever it's not my concern.

• It might not be on purpose, it can show without you knowing.

• She is a ho or a girl who doesn't care

What Guys Said 6

• She probably wants attention because it should be easy to feel that jeans or whatever are not covering her thongs. If she's bending over pretty often then there's an extra sign that she wants others to look. Guys can take a different message from it. Some think that she must be fun and great to mess around with while others might think that she doesn't care about looking appropriate and like an adult.

• I think a lot about her intention depends on what she is wearing over the thongs. Sometimes, you see just the top of the thing showing outside the top of a pant. That does not look deliberate. But I have also see women bend down or squat and 50% of their butt show. THAT does look careless or deliberate.

• i'd think she just did it in order to look sexy

• It's called "whale tail"

• Not someone I want to get to know.

• I don't think that thongs are comfortable to wear, so they wear them to be noticed in my opinion

• Your thought is wrong. It's different for everyone but to me and a lot of girls I know it's more comfortable to wear thongs