What should a young lady in her 20's be wearing?

I was just wondering what should a girl in her 20's be wearing because you see the following

One type of girl who is dressed with mini skirts, mini tops, dresses and high heels etc

And then you get the other girls who wear jeans and a t-shirt with trainers and enjoy life like that

What should we be wearing (not that i'm asking you to judge)?

Does height and weight help decide?

• Comfortable: Trainers, T-shirts and Jeans (or even pants in general)
  • Dressed up: mini skirts, mini tops, dresses and high heels etc

Most Helpful Guy

• Height and weight DO factor in, but what you'll find is that you look your best when your outfit suits your personality. The hard part, of course, is figuring out what kind of personality category you appear to have to others, because often our self-image is vastly different from how we seem to observers.

This question is best to ask people who know you.

What Guys Said 4

• Clearly there is a time and place for casual clothes, and another time for being formal.
    And there are times where you can go either way, depending on your mood.

• What ever she wants, I am not her father. That being said if she looks like a slob I probably wouldn't want to be around her.

• mini skirts/mini tops. cuz there's noting wrong with a girl showing her thighs and stomach

• Casual and sporty ;)

What Girls Said 5

• She would wear something that makes her body type look good, and nothing to revealing it sends of the wrong message but looking like a slob does too so find a happy medium l, when I don't feel like dressing up I wear a comfy long sleeve shirt jeans and heels to spicy things up and since I don't like too much make up some mascara and chapstick

• To me it more so has to do with the persons body what they should/shouldn't be wearing not solely the age.

• You can wear whatever you want!

• Anything that they feel comfortable in.

• You should wear whatever you feel comfortable wearing