How difficult is it to find "comfortable bras"?

I'm dating my best friend, and I made a joking comment that I'd be fine if she ran around in her underwear, to which she replied that she didn't have any to run around in, which lead to an awkward silence. I looked up large comfortable bras (she has pretty big boobs) and saw that most are around 50-60$.

Is it really hard to find nice, comfortable bras (that aren't too expensive)? In general, not just for big boobed people

Thanks for all the input <3

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't exist. If you find one, I'll love you.

What Girls Said 9

• Bras are super challenging for any woman. We're all built and shaped differently but trying to work with standardized sizes that aren't actually standard across the industry.

• 34DD here and YES, it is hard. The best places for cheap bras are Kohl's and Frederick's of Hollywood. Frederick's especially offers a nice variety for busty chicks. I think it's easy to find one until you hit about DD unless you have an oddly proportioned size.

I don't mind shelling out $60 for a bra as long as it's going to last, although I do prefer to have a few bras in rotation so they last longer. And also, bikini tops and sports bras are very difficult to find in larger sizes.

• No... it's not, BUT they aren't going to be cheap.
    You can't get good quality lingerie cheap - unless you run into a 70% sale...
    Try here:
    http://www.belle-lingerie.co.uk/

P. S.
    If she has big breasts, she really SHOULD wear a bra... I hate to think what will become of them in a couple of years... O. o

• The comfortable quality ones are expensive. The cheap ones underwire will be poking you in a few weeks.

• It's pretty difficult and pricey. The most comfortable bras are on the pricey range. It depends on how big her boobs are, and what material she finds comfortable. Also the underwire and some bras have padding. That's why I love sport bras. They're pretty comfy for a relaxing day at home.

• Bras are always uncomfortable especially for bigger breasts. I'm lucky if the shop even sells my size. It's the best feeling to take it bra off at the end of the day, why doesn't she just do topless?

• She didn't have a bra on because she didn't do the laundry, she feels uncomfortable around people without one on, having a bra on makes her feel "secure." Her boobs are pretty big, so that's probably why

• Good bras are generally pretty expensive. It's quite annoying

• Yes and no, you can find comfy bras but my fav ones I have were around 30 a piece

• I've never had a comfortable bra

What Guys Said 2

• company model idea, get a 3D scan of a woman's breasts then 3D print the perfect cup for them. perfectly fitted bras for every woman.

• A lot hard.