Do you admire people with a unique personal style or think they are attention seekers?

When you see someone walking on the street who stands out from the crowd by the way they dress, do you think they are attention seekers or admire them because they are confident enough to wear what they want to wear? For instance a woman dressed like this denimology.com/.../oh-my-vogue-1-2.jpg?1fb22d in crowd full of people who are dressed down in grey/black/brown. What would you think of her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I fucking LOVE it.
    People have become so brainwashed and robotic.. And we've created this false sense of 'normal'
    Growing up we're always taught to keep our head down, and to fit in.

F U C K T H A T !!!

Individuality is FUN.
    It gives some colour to this black and white bland world !!

What Guys Said 4

• i prefer unique people than average ones... average people areboring :-P

• I admire people with their own personal style

• i think there is a really thin line between attention seeking and just natrually following your own style. the given example is on the attention seeking side for me.

• they are brave

What Girls Said 4

• I would say I'm that lady and I think it's awesome. Who ares if you are seeking attention, if it makes you feel good and doesn't hurt anyone then your totally fine. Just do you

• I like it. Espciacially the red jacket thing. I actually own a red coat.
    I judge people as attention-whores based on the way they act, not based on the way the dress.

• This girl, I'd admire. I don't admire people who dress like Marilyn Manson to stand out though.

• I definitely admire them! Her outfit is gorgeous