What do girls wear to college in the summer?

Can you wear short shorts or high waisted short shorts? Or is that frowned upon?

I was thinking of just jeans and a flow tanktop, summer dresses and skirts but not sure about short shorts

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can wear skirts and dresses, you can wear short shorts, be careful though, you'll ALWAYS be judged

• Thanks, I think I'll just stick to dressing conservative then lol :D

What Guys Said 3

• I believe they call it "rapewear" in colleges if you go with short shorts, though summer dresses doesn't sound too bad.

• Short shorts look good on girls.

• Lol. you can wear whatever, no one cares

What Girls Said 4

• The best thing about college is that unlike highschool you can wear whatever you want. One day I just wore high waisted shorts, a crop too and this shawl cardigan thin I had. No one even cared.
    College is super layer back so people just wear what they want

• So you can wear whatever you want to any kind of program?

• Of course if your class is hosting a gallery even you probably don't want I wear a bikini. But to class just wear whatever's comfortable

• Wear whatever you want:)

• Yes, short shorts would be fine.

• I think you can basically wear anything, if you're not going to a conservative college.

• Does what you wear matter on the type of program you are taking? Like what would you wear if you were in a social service worker program, nurse program or early childhood educator?

• It doesn't matter if you're taking prerequisites. Once you're in a program, the coordinators should instruct you on how to dress. For example, nurses would have to buy scrubs for clinicals. No one is really picky on what you wear unless you're at a prestigious or religious college.