Ladies, do you like your feet? Why or why not?

If you don't like them, what would you change?

Updates:
Also, what size are they?

0|0
17|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• I actually really do...
    Because I see so many people (women mostly, but some men as well) with really messed up feet, bunions, fungus... - celebrities have devastatingly terrible feet (high heels), so I'm always kind of proud of how my feet are normal with straight toes...
    O. o

^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • They assist in my balance and they help me walk. So, they are cool in my book.
    Size 6.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I have a lot of problems with my feet, mostly because they're flat and that causes me pain if I don't wear the right shoes. And they're just absolutely huge but that's because of my height.

0|0
    0|0
    • but why? i believe big feet are attractive in girls like size 10 or more. basically most girls with big feet are insecure about it :-/

• @Klaatu51: I'm not that insecure about my shoe size, but it is sometimes hard to find good shoes in my size and it makes me frustrated.

• My feet are size 12 womens.

• I like them. Not in sexual way mind you. I just think its interesting how many varieties there are and how everyone has different looking feet and how depending on their job, how over time their feet change. Women that wear heels all the time tend to have hammer toes, Men that wear work boots all the time tend to have dry cracked heals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to, but then I got a hard labor job and they got all weird shaped from steel-toe boots and calluses all over the bottom. I can keep up with the calluses alright but shaping is out of my control. Pedicures help, but I'm still not overly fond. I wear a size 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're feet. They help me walk.

0|1
    0|0
  • In general I like my feet, they're a good size (7 1/2), slim, and I have high arches. My toes are long and pretty. However they look really gross because I did over a decade of ballet (which messes up your feet) and three years (and counting) of intense athletics. I still get my feet cleaned up in the late spring so I can wear sandals in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because they're cute but overall I do dislike all feets.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you dislike them?

• they're just weird lol

• I also think I've been traumatized because this girl in middle school would always try and put her nasty toes on people and it was just awful

• they're ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my feet they're small and cute thank God

0|1
    0|0
  • They're fine. They're not bad looking feet. They're a size 8, or 8.5, USA

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually do like my feet. Theyre very cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my feet, the best thing about them are my ankles, or at least this is what I've been de told.
    Im wearing size 37.5 (sometimes it feets me the sizes 37 and 38 too)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I have never looked down at my feet and think, "wow I have ugly feet gosh i wish I had different feet" so no not really. And my shoe size is a 8

0|0
    0|0
  • yes lol for sure

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you like about them? And what size are they?

• Yee , I love my feet
    they're 7.5

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i don't understand why most girls with bigger feet feel insecure about their size... why;s that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Asker, Don't tell me you have a foot fetish? Actually you do😏

0|0
    0|0