What are best places to hide a tattoo?

What are the 10 best areas on the body where I can get a tattoo and easily hide it from my parents?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you wear. I have a tattoo on my hip bone, so nobody can see it unless I pretty much take off all my clothes (except for underwear). Basically just think about all the things you wear in front of your parents, and then eliminate the spots that are uncovered as potential tattoo spots.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• A couple of suggestions:
    1. The ankle
    2. Below the hairline on the back of your neck.
    3. Breasts & chest area
    4. The inside of upper arms
    5. On the back of your leg
    6. High up your thighs
    7. Foot
    8. Back of the ear
    9. Hip
    10. Vertical back
    11. Above your... umm lady thing

• hmm, depends on whether or not u wear bikinis...

buttcheek
    on ur skull=/
    on ur boob
    just above ur lady bits?

... there's not much that is exposed if u wear bikinis.

the other options, if u dont wear one, are high up ur thighs and on your back.

• at the back of your neck

• It depends on what you're wearing with it. I have one on my back and there are so many shirts that show it. If you put it on the inside of your wrist you can wear a watch over it (that's what I'm going to do for work when I turn 18)

• I have tattoos all over my body, the easiest ones for me to hide are foot, thigh, back, and side. You really can't hide tattoos in bathing suits though.

• Butt, thigh, underarm, foot, back (depends where), behind ear