Why can't guys wear purses?

Ok I am a closet crossdresser male with a closet full of handbags that would make any girl jealous & honestly I am about to start using them and wearing them in public. Why not? theyre super cute, they hold a ton of stuff, like why is it just because I have a coach bag on my arm I automatically like men?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be brave and just go out with them, who will care, then in time start going out as a girl, the more you do, the more it becomes normal for you, believe in yourself.
    Just a little note, the word handbag is not gender type, but calling it a manbag is.
    I know lots of men who have a big shoulder bag, like camara bag etc and no one sees them as gay or feminie.
    I would always recommend that you dress when in fem, age apporiate, otherwise you wll draw attention to yourself.
    I have a transsexual hubby who dresses up more oftern, so message me if you require any further help

What Girls Said 7

• 3|1
    • Metallic gold coach shoulder bag is a man purse right? LOL

• You can just be prepared for people giving you weird looks, people might talk about you for it, etc . So as long as it makes you happy and you don't care what other people think. Me I honestly don't like purses because I hate carrying extra stuff while in town. I rather just have really deep pockets and stuff them with the stuff I have, lol.

• if you really want to.. then wear them

• Wear whatever you want. Do what makes you happy

• Men can. Men actually created gender policies. so go ahead and ignore them.

• Just wear it. Your going to have haters and lovers if you do or don't. Do what makes YOU happy.

• I don't know you do what you want but just a fair warning people will think you're gay and so you might not get girls approaching you

What Guys Said 2

• guys can wear purses. no law against it. its just not common in society, that's all.

• I think the better question is why would you want to? I'll stick to my gym bag and brief case thank you.