Are girls with tattoos attractive?

What's your opinion on females that are tatted? This question is mainly for men, but if your a girl that likes ladies feel free. (: What's too much? What's tacky? I've got 8 tattoos, 4 of which are pretty large. All my tattoos are original, and have a personal meaning to me. trying to level up to be able to post pictures.

• Girls with tattoos are hot!
  • Girls with tattoos are hideous!
  • Other (explain)
is this bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the woman for me. It can be highly sexy if it fits her personality and body type, but can also look horrible if its dont for no reason, and put in wrong places. They also have to be well done tattoos, nothing worse than a mashed up tattoo, just looks ghetto.

What Guys Said 12

• Tattoos are cool but they should stay classy I think.
    Not oversaturate the canvas if you get me.

Hell... I'm thinking of getting a tattoo on my back myself.
    87804c6124014826b3ef-3d214fd474cd2df9cdee1b4ee2b1a895.r73.cf2.rackcdn.com/599500.jpg

• I think if she treated them like a simple fashion accessory (giving them the same importance as earrings, for example), then it could be a turnoff. Also, if I can't see her face completely unadulterated, then I wouldn't like that.

Otherwise, I'm fairly neutral on them. I generally prefer her to be natural, but a simple tattoo isn't gonna be a deal breaker.

• depends on the tattoo and only.

i really really like POkempn tattoos on girls!

• First off tarts have nothing to do with attractiveness.
    Me personally i don't view the body as a canvas so I don't like when people get tattoos just for the sake of how they look or getting a tattoo.
    In my mind a permanent mark on you're body should have some deeper meaning.
    Just my humble opinion

• Everyone has their own opinion and gets tattoos for a multitude of reasons.
    but ones I can never understand are the generics.
    Guys - tribal
    girls - infinity symbols

I have literally drawn hundreds of designs for peeps where they are included.

• I HATE those typical tattoos. Most of my pieces I have drawn myself. I am an artist.

• Lol or just upload them to tinypic and post links, much easier

Think ya still have to be level 2 though

• That profile pic composition.
      *LIKE

• Hmmm... I don't know if I should say it cause I have an unpopular view of tattoos.

I actually don't like it. It's like graffiti on a house. Even if it's a work of art, it still lowers the value of the house.

• Lol I actually have a graffiti piece on the back of my thigh, I drew it myself. I'm a graffiti artist.

• I like tattoos. Just as long as she doesn't end up like Julia Gnuse, that's way too much..

• Well, that's a given thats waaay too much lmao. how about chest piece, sternum piece, sleeves, and couple thigh pieces?

• Yeah, those are hot.

• My answer is a little complicated...

If they are well done they can be attractive to me the same way like tongue or lip ring is attractive. It makes a girl very sexually appealing but a little trashy 2.

• if its a small one i don mind but not sleeves etc

• yes they are FREAKING SEXY AS HELL!! :D

• Great explanation =] +1

• If you want to go from classy to trashy... put a tatt on that shat!

IM MY EXPERIENCE!
    Girls and guys who have tatts, look like trash. They are the recreational drug users, the hipsters, the criminals, the welfare scum. Girls with tatts are less classy, I have yet to meet a girl with a tatt who isn't overtly promiscuous, and dirty.

• Funny, I have tattoos, I'm not on welfare, I hate hipsters, I don't use drugs, I'm not a criminal, and I've slept with 2 men in my entire life. I'm not the promiscuous type, I believe in love, marriage, commitment, and loyalty. I'm a devoted person with a great career. I got my bachelors degree at age 19, I have a loving family and I'm a wonderful mother. I'm a very traditional type of lady, I believe in pampering my man, but I like to make money. I'm a "stay at home" mom, but I own a business so I bring in some money (to say the least). This question was about the appearance perspective. Generalizing ALL people with tattoos into trashy, drug using criminals is ridiculous. That's like saying everyone with black hair is on welfare. You seem like a fucking idiot. Many doctors, lawyers, scientists, and other professionals have tattoos and I'm sure they are far more intelligent and classy than YOU. (:

• If you noticed I said "in my experience". Calling me an idiot because you don't like my opinion which was asked for is pretty classy indeed. The rest of the personal attacks also add to that proof of class.

I am sorry you feel the need to get angry because someone doesn't agree with you.

Curiously, How does a stay at home mother make money at home?
      In regards to intelligent and classy... I have a tested IQ of 143 and have an engineering degree. But you are free to your opinion.

• I own a at-risk youth resource center, I only have to go in on emergencies, and I go in about 2 times a month just to facilitate meetings with my staff.

What Girls Said 7

• i think it depends on the woman, where they are, what they are and the size.

• Of course they are hot!! Every person is hot in his or her own way. Because of all those skinny models we have created a piture of ´´what hot is´´ so it does not matter at all what you look like.. everyone is hot. Your smile is hot, my ass is hot, your hair looks good, tattoos are art! Art is hot.. depends on the tattoo if I LIKE it.. but still, you might have your own hot reason for it!

• i have no problem with tattoos at all!

• ((: Nice thank you

• welcomed... i would really love to get a tattoo too. but as long as i will be living with my family i think it won't be possible:(

• I'm totally biased in saying this, but hell yes! Lol, I love tattoos. I do think that some people go a little overboard, but I don't mind them for the most part. I have 4 and counting!

• I think it mostly depends but yeah! I don't have one yet but I'm planning on getting some as soon as I get 18. XD

• Depends on the wonen.

• Tattoos are great an they can look attractive on every woman's body.