Girls - what kind of bra do you wear under this top?

Please don't say strapless cos I can't wear them they slip down too much. Thanks :)

www.bardot.com.au/Knit-Rococo-Cami.aspx

I dont't want to see any bra straps :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Made me think of an interesting point. When girls get conscious of bra straps showing (not that there is anything wrong with feeling as such), are you conscious about guys seeing it; other women seeing it; or just anybody seeing it?

• Women seeing it. I know guys don't usually have time for these things, but other women see it as trashy and messy.

• @JessieAlizee Thanks for the input. I cannot say "brotherly" so, can I give you an "uncle-ly" advice? :) Please don't take guys as so innocent and like "they don't care". They can be real perverts. They are wired like that. Perhaps me too.

• There's this one with transparent straps that are almost invisible I don't know the name
    You can go for em I guess

• I know the ones you mean and they are very visible. Just because they are clear doesn't mean they are invisible you can see them just as well as normal straps.

• Why bother with a bra if your gonna wear that?

• It really depends on your breasts. What size are they? You may be able to get away with braless.

What Girls Said 17

• Silicone bra. You can find them on amazon or ebay.
    www.ogeeco.com/.../strap_silicone_bra_1.jpg

• That still has straps that are visible. Also it's not even supporting her boobs lol they are popping out the bottom.

• ah yes. id buy a racer bra that's really low from the sides so u won't c anything. the straps wouldn't actually show. something like this.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ories-halterneck-+bra.jpg

see? :)

• No this is no good. Look carefully at the top again. You can see that the straps on the top are thinner than the part of the straps that go over the shoulders. The straps would definitely be showing if you wore it with that top.

• im not talking about this EXACT product. I'm showing u the style lol. YOUR job is to find one this style that suits ur needs:P

• I'd probably go with a convertible bra with a halter.
    Also, what is your bra size? Strapless don't fall down if you are in the right band size. They are almost the same as if you slip the straps off your regular. The band should not fall down or move when you do that.

• But the top is not halter neck. It has very thin straps that go over the shoulders so you'd still see the straps of a halter neck bra. So halter neck bras are no good. My bra size is c cup but I have tried a few stapless bras they all slide down even though they are the right size.

• What is your band size? C cup is not one size. A 38C is 5 cup volumes larger than a 28C.

The reason most people have trouble with strapless bras is because they are wearing a band that is too loose. When I thought my size was 34C my bra band would never stay in place. Now that I am wearing a much better fitting 30F it is easy to wear a strapless bra.

Perhaps check your size with this calculator. http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/

• I guess you wear a convertible bra, make it into a reversed racerback of some sort, and buy a pair of those clear straps just to be sure.

• Strapless bra maybe...
    images.bloomingdales.com/.../1199286_fpx.tif

images.figleaves.com/.../r3907-p327528-front.jpg

and just want to let you know they are not comfortable if you are size over C.

• Depending on how big your boobs are, you can sew front bra cups in the top.. That way you still have support.
    And no straps

:)

• This is probably the only useful idea I've seen yet - very creative :)

• Maybe I could buy a strapless bra and sew the whole thing into the inside of the top so that way I still get support and the bra doesn't slide down.

• Maybe this bra, the straps are transparent!
    imworld.aufeminin.com/.../...-Traeger-102818_L.jpg

• I can still see the straps even though they are see-through they are not invisible and can be easily seen.

• I know that they are not invisible, but it looks good in my opinion

• dont wear a bra, personally i wouldn't

• Nope I don't want my boobs jiggling all over the place and need some support and lift lol.

• Seems like a silly idea, silly girl

• Get one with thin straps and a racer back. Or get one of the bra clips that goes between your shoulder blades and pulls the the straps to be like a racer back.

• But you can still see the straps of a racer back bra on this top. Why does everyone keep suggesting that?

• Why do people have such a problem with seeing bra straps?

The link didn't work so can't see the top.

• Strapless...

• Nope, strapless bras slide down on me.

• You can go for the strapless bra but then get the see through straps. Still slightly visible but less so then straps of the same color as the bra

• Na see through straps are still visible and look even stranger than normal bra straps.

• This? Silicone strapless bra

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../465628584_123.jpg

• Do you mind clear bra straps? Or nipple pads

• Clear bra straps are still visible and look even stranger than normal bra straps. Never tried nipple pads but they would be no good because they give no support.

• You can wear a racerback bra or get a clip to pull regular bra straps together in the back.

• but you'd still be able to see bra straps :(

• They make clear bra straps too... Also, I know you said no strapless bras, but have you considered a sticky bra?

• Doesn't matter where you clip it there will still be bra straps visible because the straps on the top are very thin and wouldn't cover any type of racerback bra no matter where you clip it.

• You could try this, or just sew a cups into the shirt

• Lol. That looks like it would be painful to take off and not very sexy if you happen to get lucky if u know what I mean lol.

• True, but its doesn't look like there are many options for this top. There are always adhesive bras, but if you start to sweat it comes off.

• String bikini top.

• No, you can see that the straps on the top are thin like string. Any bra with straps that go over the shoulders / around the neck will be visible.

• Well, if you think that absolutely no strap should show and a strapless bra is out of the question, my only other guess would be that a shirt like that is only meant for women with the kind of small perky breasts which don't require a bra?