Tall - Intimadating?

I'm 6ft9, 1m78 and still growing.

I had one friend of mine who said he finds height intimidating when asking a girl out, and that a lot of his mates just don't want to be with someone taller than them.

I was just wondering what you guys think of tall girls? Does it stop you from dating them if your taller than them? and why?

I'm happy for girls to answer too.

Thanks for your answer!

• I find tall girls intimidating.
  • I feel no different towards tall/ short...etc
  • I wouldn't date a girl who was taller than me.
  • Girls who want to see answer
Sorry correction 5ft9!

Sorry used to working in centimeters/meters.
Thanks for the answers guys =) It's nice to see a diversity of opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• 6'9" is too tall. Glad you corrected it to 5'9".

I'm 6'0" and I love tall girls. And medium height girls, And short girls.

Hope you wear high heels! You'll look regal.

Never be ashamed of your height, please.

Ted

What Guys Said 11

• I wuold date a girl who was 5 feet tall the same as I would a girl who was 7 feet tall. Height is a non-issue to me.

• Before I met her whom I love, my height limit for girls was 6ft but that's because I'm 5'5". I found it far more thrilling to be with a taller girl than a shorter one.

• I personally wouldn't care if a woman is taller than me, in truth, it's a bit of a turn on. But I would just assume if a woman were taller than me, she probably would have an issue with it. But I'm sure most women aren't that shallow, first impressions are important to most though. And at only 5'6" and being a pastey white redhead, I'm not putting off a very good vibe at first. o.O

• I actually do find it very strange to be dating a woman much taller than myself it kinda makes me feel a little insecure about my own heigth. Its kind of a male domination thing..well to me it is..i feel like the man should be taller. Not to be sexist or anything but It would be weird to walk around holding hands and ur girlfriend is like taller than you by at least 2 feet.

• Short = cute = echoes of being cuddly = "Ooh!" = nice!

Tall = elegant = echoes of being like a model = makes other guys envious = "Wow!" = nice!

Guys say they mostly want short girls because that's what we're raised to assume. Until they meet a tall girl who can pull it off, and they realize how limiting that idea was.

It's all good. Just act confident in your own skin (not arrogant, just confident), and you'll be golden.

• 5 foot 9 is too tall. I am slightly shorter than that. Shorter is better sorry about that but that is how it is.

• I'm going to go on ahead and say I probably wouldn't date them, not because of the height, but because I'm already 6' 4&1/2" and I've never met many guys taller than I am, let alone girls

• I like tall women, it makes for a lot to grab and man handle. I am 51 years old and yes, I still love it all.

• 5'9"? That doesn't bother me at all.

• if a guy finds height intimidating,

then he's just being picky/a pussy.

height is very sexy and beautiful.

• oh lol if you said 6 9 you should def be in the NBA lol

but it can be emasculating because stereotypically the guy has to be taller

What Girls Said 2

• I'm envious!

I'm 5'4 and sometimes I feel short, I definitely wish I could be a few inches taller.

Tall girls are gorgeous in my opinion!

• are you sure you don't mean 5'9"? because the tallest guy I've ever seen was in my high school and he was 6'7". I can't imagine woman getting to be 6'9".

• Oops ye sorry I'' m used to working in meters x)

• Lol. don't worry about it. I know girls who are 6' and have bfs.