I hear so much that "she's not really my type"
so what IS your type?
- Girly-girl, very feminine, scared of spiders, always giggling,etc.0% (0)18% (2)11% (2)Vote
- Tomboy-doesn't own a dress, plays more sports than you can count, one-of-the-guys0% (0)9% (1)5% (1)Vote
- In-between: can play sports, strong, but also feminine and sweet0% (0)36% (4)21% (4)Vote
- Other(please explain) or different qualities (blonde/brunette; short/tall,etc.) -also explain.0% (0)37% (4)21% (4)Vote
- I'm a girl and I am curious!100% (8)0% (0)42% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation. Hair color, body type, clothes, make-up... all these are not important, though girls would like to think they are. It's easier to 'fix' externals up, but it's what's inside that counts.
That said, dirt, smell, other cleanliness issues are show-stoppers.