1. Do you go braless?
2. What size breasts do you have?
3. What type of tops do you go braless with?
4. Do your breasts sag much?
5. Do you get pokies and if so, what do you do about it?
6. How do you cope with the jiggling?
I would like to start going braless but want to know what other girl's experiences are like with it.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Yes, pretty often.
2. Depending on where I shop, usually somewhere around 36B.
3. Whatever tops my boobs look good in. If the shirt fits weird, then I'll just wear a lace bralet, but if I need more support, I'll wear a regular bra.
4. Only if I slouch a lot lol but that's normal for every girl.
5. I have long hair so I'll just let my hair cover them or if I have to wear my hair up, I'll get some pasties.
6. My boobs aren't that big that the jiggling affects me in my day to day life. The only time it's uncomfortable is if I'm running, jumping, and working out. I never workout without a bra, so it's not an issue.
Going braless is the best, but if we're being real, it's not a luxury that women with really large breasts can do. My friend who's a 36DD can only go braless when she wears big sweaters, because it's the only thing that doesn't make it super obvious that she isn't wearing a bra. She can't really go braless because she finds the jiggle and the bouncing too uncomfortable. She did find a lace bralet from Victoria's Secret that finally works for her though! It looks super cute and it's really comfortable, she wears it like all the time now lol.0