Somebody anonymously wrote about me and I don't understand what they're trying to say? Does anyone get what this is supposed to mean?

Somebody posted "Girl in my 8:00 (am) English class wearing a tight mini dress... that's cool" on Yik Yak. I'm 100% sure they're talking about me, there's no doubt about it. I don't understand what this means... is it a compliment or an insult? If anyone can decipher this that'd be great haha. I really don't care if they were trying to be rude or not, I just don't even understand what they're saying.

What Guys Said 1

• Can't really tell yet. Might need to look for more writing by/from that person.

• It's impossible to track it, there's not even a username. I'm thinking it's just someone trying to be rude for no reason, I can't really think of a "positive" explanation to "that's cool"

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you got a stalker...

• Well the person who wrote it is in my class... I'm just not sure if they're trying to say something positive or negative.