How retarded do I look wearing glasses?

http://m.imgur.com/gfqK320
I don't ever wear glasses, but I just decided to throw my cousin's pair on to see what I'd look like. What do you guys think?

• Retardedness Level 1-3
  • Retardedness Level 4-7
  • Retardedness Level 8-10
  • Not Retarded
  • Bacon

Most Helpful Girl

• They look good on you. Now if you tried my glasses on. You would feel so horribly blind then rip them off your face holding your eyes in pain. That's what happens when anyone borrows mine to see how blind I am XD

• LOL I only have a slight case of nearsightedness. 😛

• Yeah, if my vision gets worse then I'll definitely want to get the surgery done once I'm old enough. So did you get bad eyesight as a hereditary thing?

• kk and yeah it seems like everyone in my family has glasses, lol. though most of theirs isn't as bad.

What Girls Said 23

• Please think about what you are saying before you post. "Retarded" is an offensive term in this context.

• Noted. Thank you.

• The word retarded is A WORD... your decision to be offended is YOUR decision.
      It meant to slow in development, which later came to mean a person with slow mental development, then was used as a derogatory term for the disabled, NOW it has evolved to mean something stupid or dumb... and when NOT geared directly at an individual for being disabled, is just a WORD used in human language which has changed meaning over time.

Your decision to TAKE offence simply shows your hyper sensitivity to the world around you and I can assume without doubt that you are real fun to be around. Politically Corrective hypersensitivity has RETARDED (slowed development) of our society... WHICH if you look it up, is EXACTLY what the word means!
      The context the poster used it in was not offensive because it was not in ANY way aimed towards or about someone with a disability.

• Ah thank you for your wonderfully kind and sweet words. Too bad there are 5 upvotes and one downvote. Anyway, my cousin is retarded. Yeah. I said the word retarded. This young man in the photo is not retarded. When someone says that something is "retarded", it is implying that it is a bad thing and the last time I checked, retarded people are just as good as us. Same thing goes for the word "gay". As for how fun I am... well I'm pretty damn fun.

• Aww it looks cute on you!
    Glasses have a way of making people look smart

• 😁 Thank you! Hahaha, instead of looking smart I think that I look like a goof ball.

• They actually look pretty good on you. After seeing that, I'm not sure I could picture you without glasses.

• Haha, thanks! Before I took that picture I hadn't worn glasses in a while, so it looked totally foreign to me. It still does.

• I don't know if it's just me, but after I see someone wearing glasses for a while and I see that person take them off, their eye shape seems to change. It's almost like makeup to me.

• Yeah, my boyfriend's eyes (whole face, actually) look a lot different without his glasses. He says the same about me, although I've only had glasses for about a year and a half, so I'm kind of used to seeing myself without glasses. I don't really see it, but he says my whole face seems different. His REALLY does a lot.

• I do that with my friends glasses. Lol and you don't look retarded. Just dorky. But nothing is wrong with that. I'm a super dork. Lol

• You kinda reminds me of Mr Talented Ripley

• Ya look smart. Glasses automatically add 5 points to your IQ. You should keep them on.

• Glasses make people look sexy and smart!

• oh look it's harry pottah

chill, you're cute bacon

• Actually you look good with glasses. ^^

• You look nice actually. So much better than me wearing them 😂

• Bacon level 100 ˙ ͜ʟ˙
    Kinda reminds me of this guy from a movie/show he looks just like you but older and hipster like.

• They look good !

• Kinda cute

• Haha, seriously? I thought they looked fine on other people, but on me... NOPE.

• Yeah seriously lol I have glasses and think I look better without them too though lol

• I think you look good in them.. I also picked Bacon coz it's delish! :))

• You look fine in glasses. Most guys look hotter with them. I look like shit as most girls.

• lookin good!

• What? You look great! I like when guys wear glasses they look so adorable and smart.

• I voted E but you look cute lol, not retarded at all

• You look fine with glasses. I voted d (almost picked e)

• the glasses look fine; but you're hair... uh oh.

• Nooo! Not my hair! Hahaha, cut me some slack, it was more messy than usual that day. 😛

• You look like Leonard from The Big Bang Theory.

• Haha, so is that a good or bad thing?

• Obviously a good thing. He's a genius on the show. Means you look intelligent not retarded.

• Wow, awesome! I've never seen the show so I don't have a clue of who he is.

• Politically incorrect and rude to use that term. Were you born in a barn?

• I think they make u look good!

What Guys Said 5

• yeah they don't flatter you in my opinion

hahhaha i feel the same and that's the reason i wear my glasses at my home and only. with them on i have the impression that i look like a psychopath nerd basically

• Out of all the glasses I've put on I thought those were the worst. Thanks for your opinion'

• @coolguy1928 i don't think so... i wear them all the time at my home and i look like an evil psychopath nerd just like those you see in the movies

• If you think you're ugly, lemme see the proof. :)

• You look 10% smarter. Glass is fine.

• Wow, I should probably get a new pair of glasses then. I wear contacts.

• I use contact because I play sport that need to move around quickly and I rather not have it fall and break xD

But for everything else, I would prefer a pair of stylish glass any days. It add on to your to your appearance if you find the right glass that fit your face.

• Damn you look cute! :D
    Now I'm gonna try and forget that picture to avoid using it as, my "material". :)

• Lol yea try seeing me in glasses then we will talk.

• So... my verdict is that you wear contacts, OR that you don't even need glasses.

• Lol no I don't glasses I was just saying I look really goofy when I put them on.

• they're alright looking