Women, when girls are in a class or work environment that has only a small number of guys.....

do the girls usually get together and openly talk about the guys? ...ie: which ones look the best and which ones look like they would be kinky in bed, etc (or do they go even raunchier than that if they do?)

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmn if someone attractive stands out, its kind of hard to ignore him! lol in class and college in general, like once I leave the classroom with my friend, we whisper at each other that omg that white shirt guy was so hotttt, or omg that dude was so cute! lol...

nothing sexual though, just a girly thing lol

What Girls Said 3

• There are more girls than guys at my school, so in the core classes, you might get three guys. Obviously, if a girl is interested in one of them, she'll talk about him, but having so few guys in a class doesn't mean we absolutely have to talk about them. In a lot of cases, they just kind of blend in. I'm more likely to notice a guy when there are more of them in a room rather than when there are only a few.

• it depends on how close the girls are, me and my sister do that some times but if the girls don't really no each other probably not, but they all think about it

• not openly, that's kind of rude

but I don't really talk about guys unless I'm attracted to them. if we don't find them attractive we won't rate them

What Guys Said 0