Which hand do you wear your watch on?

Which hand? Left or right?

• Left
  • Right
  • I don't wear a watch
I don't know why, but I wear a watch 24/7 and I wear it on my right hand, even though I'm right handed. I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Ever since my watch died I haven't worn a watch since, I use my phone as my watch now tho I can't say I check it that often outside of the landmark times.

• Being left handed I wear both my ring ( since I'm not married ) and my watch on my right hand and wrist. You what ever your domiant hand is you usually wear it on the opposite hand so if your left handed you wear it on the right and if your right handed you wear it on the left.

• Since all cells come with a clock I no longer wear a watch

• I used to wear one, but it broke and I just got way too used to not having one on; now I've come to love the freedom of going without.

Anyway, I'm a righty and I wore mine on my left.

• I don't wear a watch anymore, when I'm out in public people keep asking me for the time and it really got so fucking annoying.

• @entrieton
      i wonder why they ask time. Everyone owns a cell phone these days.

• I have a good come back for that. When they ask you for the time, you say "Time to get a fucking watch!"

• left hand usually.

• Left!! But i am watchless rite now! :(

• Left hand, left handed.

• Left hand...

• i never wear it.

• I'm ambidextrous but I wear it on my right wrist if I even decide to wear a watch that day.

What Girls Said 11

• if i wear one, left lol. aren't we meant to? or is that another messed up thing bout the US?
    LOL jokes LOVE YALL! xx

• 0|0
  • I only wear a fitness watch when I'm running, but I always wear it on the right hand, so I assume it would be the same with a fashion watch. I think it would feel weird on the left hand.

• Left. I hate watches though.

• I'm right-handed, so on the left for me.

• I wear it on my left because that's what I was told. It used to be really weird, but now I don't Even notice

• I don't wear a watch anymore. But I used to wear it on the left hand.

• u don't wear one

• Always the left hand

• @girlseatgirls interesting username xD. This is made me laugh.

• When I was younger I wore watches/bracelets on my right wrist because it felt more natural to have it on my dominant hand. Now I have it on my left hand... for no particularly good reason except that its the norm... personally I still find it more comfortable to be on my right hand.

• in proper etiquette you wear your watch on the wrist opposite of the hand with which they write so if you're right handed you wear it on your left wrist etc...;)