Which life style you want to have for the rest of your life?

which life style you want to have for the rest of your life?

• young and poor
  • rich and old
  • sick but happy
  • loving but bored
  • hate but protected

Most Helpful Guy

• "sick but happy" is impossible... how a sick person can be happy?

• If your not afraid of dying and are at a place in your life where you feel comfortable knowing your loved ones would still be fine without you.

What Guys Said 7

• Rich and old. Money doesn't make you happy, but it sure makes life a lot easier.

• Rich and Old. It's easier to live when there is money.

• The first two are impossible to maintain because you can't remain young or old for a lifetime. Anyway I choose loving but bored

• sick but happy! yoi csnt buy true happiness!

• Didn't understand E. Out of the option, only B seems feasible

• young and poor... I don't want to get older..

• I'm Ritchie rich now and old so hopefully stay like this.

What Girls Said 6

• Easily rich and old. As long as you take care of yourself and do to fall into the old person mindset getting older is fun. You have money, and for the first time in forever you dot have any set responsibilities like kids, school, work, etc.
    I honestly think being old is a second stage of when you become an adult. When we're about 19 we're trying to find our place in the world and who we are but we're so obsessed with silly things. But when we're older we've identified ourselves in ways (a mother, a businessman, etc) but the title no longer fits so it's time for us to refund ourselves. But now we can in a time where we have money to try new things and the confidence to be self assured. It's like reuse tidying yourself but you already know your strengths and weaknesses.
    I'd go place and travel. And take classes. Just up sorb all the knowledge around me that I never had all the time to do before

• It seems that B (rich and old) is the only better option.

I'm not going to be forever young that's for sure and well the purpose of going to college is to get better in life, not to remain poor nor continue working on entry level jobs.

How can I be happy if I'm sick? There is no way to that.

Loving but bored? I can't picture myself settling and clearly would feel I deserve better. Settling is just something I wouldn't ever do.

Hate but protected would be I'm being a phony and that's not in life.

• The first thing.

• Rich and old. I want to have money and I want to get old, so it would be the perfect match.

• I'd rather be young and poor, being rich wouldn't make me happy in life. But if I was rich I would give the money to the people that need it. Like the poor, people with cancer and so on. Including family.

• I choose rich and old. I can look younger with plastic surgery.