How do you feel about virgins?

plain and simple, me and my guy friend are always having this debate. I believe that a girl can have a healthy relationship being abstinent, but he on the other hand believes that a relationship relies on physical love. where do you stand and try to explain your answer. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, your friend is wrong. Physical love does benefit a relationship, but I would take one based on love then sex any day of the week.

Sex is more like the easy "button" to a relationship. Sure, it works.. but what about 5 years from now? why do you think the divorce rate is so exceptionally high these days? People don't take the time to actually fall in love any more, they would rather have instant gratification and love. Which haphazardly becomes the downfall to it all.

Love is not something that can be simulated or faked. People fall in and out of love.. its your job whether you are willing to wait as long as it requires for that right person that will stay in love with you.

What Guys Said 1

• 1 your right Some ladies do agree with you and some guys do to. But like everything else things are changing and not for the good as I see it .As for the reason for being a virgin is each their own personal preference or religious reasons. If you can't be respected by someone . maybe they aren't the person your looking for . But hey I'm old fashioned and a prude and proud of it .

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it depends if you're a virgin or not, but rather, how you conduct yourself. Personally, I think you can most definitely have a healthy relationship without sex. I'm a virigin myself - by choice - and if I'm judged harshly for it, then I think that's ridiculous. I think often physical aspects of the relationship that are brought on too quickly are usually the downfall of what could be an amazing couple.

• a true lover will except you for who you are and it will be much more passionate when your BOTH ready! :)