Matching bras/panties?

I have a decent (?) sized chest (36DD), and am a S/M size in my panties, so it's very difficult to find sets that fit my body (if the bra fits, the panties are too large, and vice versa). So, basically, I was wondering how actually important are matching sets to another person. And, if they are, since it's so difficult to find sets that fit me, is it ok to have say a black bra with different colored panties or is it better for the panties to be say black and the bra to be different colors? Or, does it just not matter in all honesty? And, if you're being intimate with a person, what is the best material and type to actually wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• matching means very little, especially if you have 36DD and a small waist. Black bra goes with pretty much anything and the bra matters the most visually. If you have a great body (sounds like you do) then a guy seeing you in bra/panties is all he cares about, not if they match :)

• This is an interesting opinion! I would have thought that the panties matter most, visually?

• pretty much its all about the bra, that is what we look at more, and what can be a lot sexier, the panties are just not as sexy and aren't as visually stimulating

• Ok, I'll put more effort into selecting a bra next time!

What Guys Said 3

• It's not important for the two to match. The only time it's good for them to match is when you're in lingerie doing some kind of dance or something. Know what I mean? Other than that I don't think matching bras and panties matter.

• I don't think a guy is gonna care one way or another. Just buy what fits and whatever colors you like. Your boyfriend is gonna love your panties and bras regardless of what color they are.

• Listen, I don't really care, and most of the time I see a girl in their underwear, they don't stay on for too long, so I couldn't care less if they match or not.

What Girls Said 5

• You might want to check out UK brands like Freya, Panache, Cleo. They make bras with matching panties for band sizes 28-38 and cups B-K.

If you take a size S/M panties it is hard to believe that you have a 36 inch ribcage. This is what women who wear a 36 band usually look like. www.brabandproject.com/gallery/search/band/36

For fun maybe try out this great calculator that uses modern sizing methods. There could be a more comfortable and supportive size for you. http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/

• The stores I use to buy underwear sell it separately. I can buy one size bra and other size panties. I've never been to a store that sells sets with defined sizes.
    Anyway, black panties with coloured bra sounds better.

• It is not important at all. To nobody. So don't worry about it.
    And if it really concerns you just buy a plain black bra and plain black panties, or whatever color you'd like, separately

• Decent? Dude! Your boobs are huge! You're so lucky. And honestly I don't know what you mean by set I usually just buy my bra and underwear separately. But yes make them match

• They are different type of inderwesr that match like leopard bra amd black thong