What do guys really feel about girls who dress like sluts?

Do guys only like a slutty girl if she's hot? And by slutty i mean booty shorts, midriff and a little bit of cleavage?

• hot
  • not

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, she would catch my attention, which is why she would dress that way.

I don't really categorically decide whether the girl is a slut based on how she dresses. When I chat her up, I'll know much better what the story is. It could also be that she's a nice girl, who just wants some attention for what ever reason and to let off some steam - tough week? There are plenty of people like that.

It's not fair to call someone a slut if they dress a certain way, but it often happens that they just can't keep their legs together, but it's not written on their forehead - you would have to talk to her to know that for sure.

I like to wear suits when I go out, I also like to experiment by wearing by what people stereotypically (and stupidly) think is the official gay guy outfit , with the tight jeans and Nike sneakers. It's just hilarious the reactions I get :D

What Guys Said 11

• It's hot to see, not gonna lie, I mean, it's always hot to see a hot woman showing skin, but the impression you give is not really positive.
    Some cleavage is good, you gotta show your best attributes, but like a massive cleavage where you basically show your nipples? Nah, that's not cool.
    Booty shorts too shorts they can be mistaken by thongs? Not cool either.

When I see a girl dressing like that, for ME she's not girlfriend material.

• Tjat must be why im always single

• Yeah, you should stop dressing slutty. You'll get a lot of hookups when young, but when you deal with mature people, you're gonna have a lot of trouble finding a man that wants you.

• I like slutty girls so it's obviously hot. However, she has to have a style, being an all out whore and acting like it is a turn off even to me.

A promiscuous girl with intelligence, hot looks, sexy wardrobe and self confidence is what attracts me. Some call these girls sluts, like it's a bad thing, but I'm into them for sure.

• There is a fine line between sexy and slutty. I have no problem with neither cleavage nor midriff and etc as long as it's tasteful and classy. There are plenty of revealing dresses that would never suggest the woman is cheap even though all of the men around her would be drooling.

• i dont consinder those clothes slutty basically...:-)

• I would not call that slutty so much as exposing. Slutty is how a person acts.
    But I know what you're talking about.
    Honestly? I'm not a fan of that style, flattering clothing is one thing, leaving nothing to the imagination is another.

• Depends. If she's single and looking for a partner then I find it hot! If she's taken or not even looking to attract a guy then it's a turn off.

• I appreciate the way they dress. Someones gotta be revealing.

• looks aren't everything

• Eye candy maybe but not to be taken seriously types.

• ... Put some clothes on.

• They are fun to look at, but not relationship material.

What Girls Said 2

• They obviously like it.
    Then they have the nerve to call them sluts. Go figure...

• it would definitely be not hot at all... but cheap