Do you check the weather before deciding what to wear?

Do you check it every single morning?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha yeah I do! That and if it's a nice day, I'll take my motorbike out and not the car.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that's cool! Just out of curiosity, what's the lowest temp you would take out your motorbike?

• Show All
    • To be honest, riding a bike is really hot. Do you have that whole leather outfit thing going on too?

• Haha no, I have leather pants but a textile summer jacket. You must be talking about those one piece leather suits

What Girls Said 7

• I actually never do.

0|1
    0|0
    • How do you decide what to wear especially now that it's spring!

• Show All
    • You're just like my girlfriend! She never checks the weather and ends up overdressed. She's even known to have worn leggings under her jeans and a long puffy winter coat with a fur hood and it turned out to be 50F in the afternoon hahaha, have you ever ended up super overdressed before?

• Yes, I actually have :p.
      Way too many times haha!

• For the most part. Except for in the summer. Lol everyday is hot which means shorts. Nor really a point in checking for specifics. Only reason I'll check in summer is to see if it's gonna rain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeahhh how did you know? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it makes sense!!! What temp would you say it's still time to wear winter clothes?

• Depends on if the sun is shining! It can be sunny and 67ish degrees out and hot! Other times when the sun isn't out and it's still around the mid-late 60s it may be a bit chilly and if that's the case I'd still wear my boots and/or heavy jacket/coat lol

• I check the weather before I decide what to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially around the change of seasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do, more often in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I check to see what the wether is on my wether app before I daside to wear

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I'm wondering what temperature would still wear winter clothes?

• your welcome if cold you probably would have to wear a long sleeve shirt and a sweater or wear a tank top over a long sleeve shirt

What Guys Said 6

• nope. I check weather, but not really for what to wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always check the Hourly weather on the Weather website. I look at the how it feels like temperature rather than what the official temperature is.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course... if it's cold i won't dress lightly and end up an ice cube!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes, others no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the times yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I might look at the forecast to get an idea how the day will be Like if I might need to take a coat with me or something. But I can feel the temperature when I get up so I'll decide then.

0|0
    0|0