Girls, do you have blonde peach fuzz hair on your face?

I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. If so is this a turn off to guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get it waxed, that is ridiculous. It is NOTHING. you are SUPPOSE to have peach fuzz on your face. A guy who likes you will LOVE it and it will make your face nice to touch/feel and its super cute anyway. If you're peach friggin fuzz bothers you, I wonder what else does? And if you're going to get it removed? might as well get boob implants and a nose job. Keep it, love it, its you. you're beautiful.

What Guys Said 1

• Mammals generally have hair over their entire body. As long as you aren't growing a mustache or a beard, I think you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 6

• I've worked as a makeup artist for 5 years... and peach fuzz if always a problem more for women than men. To be honest, men hardly notice these things... but if you feel uncomfortable it shows... so if it makes you more comfortable then go get it waxed by a licensed esthitician.

• All girls have facial hair some is lighter then others because there hair on there head and in other places is light. You can get it waxed if its bothering you to much but its usually hard to see I know mine is.

• yeah I do, some parts are longer than others (do you have this too?) but mines blonde, and as of yet I don't think its a HUGE turn off..but I don't know? I'm not a guy..

• Yeah! Mines blonde too, I just happened to notice it yesterday when I was looking at myself in the mirror when the sun was coming in lol

• I have it. and it isn't a turn off, not at all. its nothing. please don't worry about it.

• hair is every where on the body but the palms of your hands and the bottom of your feet. so no worries.

• I know what your talking about...and I think it's cute lol. I would never get it waxed, that would be a waste of time, and absolutely pointless. There's peach fuzz in a lot of paces on the body, no big deal.