Girls do you find it attractive if a guy has anything pink in his outfit?

The title says it all... so what do you think?

Pink headphones
smcinternational.in/.../sdj550-1000x1000.jpg

Pink shirt
www.hervia.com/.../1359548976-66924700.jpg

Pink tie
thinkties.com/.../hot%20pink%20tie-500x500.jpg

I am just refering to the part of the outfit... not every piece of cloth to be pink!

• Yes.. pink is looks attractive on guys
  • No... pink is for girls
  • I am a guy... answer!!
Near to pink headphones (purple) lol
Wht about the headphones? Are they girly too?

Most Helpful Girl

• i admire the confidence, more than the guy himself wearing the color... it takes courage to look past the stereotype attached to the color... even here on GAG, female usernames are pink..! not to mention, how douchey some men can be to other men wearing pink, calling them effeminate and all sorts of mean things... which is just sad, and a reflection of their own shallowness and insecurities about their "masculinity"..

some guys can really carry it off, so yay for them! and they should continue wearing them, regardless of what some wooden-headed people may say..

What Girls Said 45

• I don't mind guys in pink. Although the pinks you used as an example are like Neon and I've only ever seen guys wear that color at glow events and raves lol.

• I can't stand the color pink. But if they wear either blue, purple, green, or black, then it's a different story ;)

• At that range of pink I would consider him to be gay. Depends on the skin tone and what type of clothing he wears. If he wore a wash-out pink or a pink tie that may be considered cute.
    Its such a controversial colour on guys, but if he had to wear one of those controversial colours I would rather he wear purple.

• I like it. It means they dare to wear pink so they don't easily give a shit what others think and that's always attractive.

• I don't mind guys wearing pink especially if they have a darker skin tone. All 3 of your choices are a little extreme to me. They are so bright lol

• I think pink on guys is especially hot

• I think Salmon looks better on guys, not straight pink.. but pink looks fine too, just make sure not to overdo it.

• Ofcourse.. i am only gonna wear the headphones... nothing much! Lol

• Haha yeah my old chemistry teacher used to wear it all the time, he was honestly the hottest teacher I ever had

• Haha... lol... i asked for the headphones bcz i bought those in the dilemma that they were blue... now i am considering it to be replaced... so i thought why not experiment it for a few days! Lol

• honestly I dont mind what colour. I really love pink so I say yes but everyone has a different opinion

• pink ties are hot. people wear whatever they want, it's just a colour lol

• It can be. But only a few guys can pull it off.

• As long as his physique is manly. But if ur not manly no.

• Not the headphones, but the shirt and tie are nice. Not together of course.

• I have no problem with men wearing pink. I like the tie the most!

• a guy wearing pink is not a big deal anymore

• Sure - it's refreshing.
    I don't like wearing pink - since I'm not a fan personally...

• I don't understand why pink and blue are catergorized by gender. Why it's okay for a girl to wear blue but its skeptical for a guy to wear pink. Pink is a beautiful color and It turns me on that a guy is wearing pink, I think it shows confidence because guys won't wear pink.

• Pink was a mans color until about halfway into the last century... even the famous actor, John Wayne, was known to wear pink.

So wear what you want and rock it.

• Naturally in ancient Rome, pink was wrapped around newborn baby boys. But, yes. Pink is very attractive on men, but pink headphones, ear buds, and backpacks are too much. Too feminine. You might as well where skirts.

• depends on the guy

some of em' make pink look tuff

• I don't mind pink. But there's just something unattractive about pink shirts. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it.

• I voted A. It is attractive :)

• No. Because I personally hate the color pink.

• If it looks nice on his, goes with his complexion and all that, it's good:)

• If it's not a pink thong I guess it's ok. :D

• I love it. Only a real man isn't afraid to wear pink (:

• I love the pink shirt

• I don't mind if a guy wears pink. I prefer dark pink on a guy, instead of pale or bright pink.

• Men look hot in pink or purple.. Love it on them..

• I simply don't care, if the combination is good.

• Pink is a beautiful color and it shows you are confident and willing to come out of your comfort zone

• More from Girls
    15

What Guys Said 11

• Paler pink dress shirts are very traditional. Not quite that vibrant. The core colors for men's business/bus casual are navy, grey and brown. Pale pink shirts look good with all three, so its sort of the number three shirt color behind white and pale blue. Trends have pushed purple and more recently grey shirts, but tbh, they are FAR more limited in what they look good with.

I do have a richer pink sweater.

here's pink shirt, pink sweater under charcoal:
    http://i.imgur.com/HFwv6lH.jpg

• Charcoal grey suit + white spread collar shirt with subtle light gray checker pattern + brown shoes and matching brown belt + PINK tie = awesome look!

As is black suit + solid pink shirt + silver/grey-themed tie.

As is tan suit + white shirt + pink tie.

I can only speak on professional looks though. I don't have any pink causal stuff, but I'm not opposed to it at all.

Trust me, I worked in menswear for four years. I know what I'm talkin' about :-)

• There's nothing wrong with a guy owning some pink stuff! I have no problem wearing pink. :-D

• No they don't like it most don't

• basically a pinkshirt is very common among guys.

with the pink tie you'd look like a pimp basically :-P

• I would consider guys who wear pink as instant douches. Sorry. Trying too hard.

• O
      Why a douche?

• *The exception might be guys who are so obviously masculine they can pull off anything. But then still I'd not recommend it.

• Good point you got thereĀ”

• I have a dress shirt, one pink and one purple. They seem to look good when I've got on light grey dress pants and a yellow tie.

• gender had no color. if a guy is hot, or if pink is just his color, yeah, he's fucking hot

• Wearing pink is fine.

• They will make you think they are ok with it but then go date the bad guy and dump you because you've become the nice guy now.

• Dude its a bloody colour! There is nothing to do with a nice guy and bad guy!

• Considering pink is just a lighter shade of red.. and that up until the 1940's pink was predominantly a color worn by males, it shouldn't really be a turn off or be seen as too girly. And even if a girl thought pink as a girly color, a guy that can pull off a girly color epitomizes manliness.