Going out with friends haven't seen for a long time, and also there will be some people I don't like and get on with and some who are my ex's friends?

Ok so my friend realy insisted I go out next week, live music their renting a place, I love her to bits she's family to me so I can't turn her down, but... her new friends are not the type of people I can cope with im not being rude or big headed but honestly no brain. sometimesi wonder how they live I can't stand people who speak without thinking... I don't cause drama I still talk no need for drama whatever and also my exs friends will be there who will tell him whats happened or even happening don't care much, but I do need to look god. im kind of going to piss some people of aswell :D im sorry I just can't be nice anymore but what should I were, ?

I was thinking jeans. white top the back is open an black heels or is it too casual.. any ideas please I need to look good as I haven't seen most of these people for a long time?

sorry about grammar :D I can't be bothered to correct, and too use to typing short :/

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO IM TOO LAZY TO TURN OFF CAPS BUT GO FOR IT

• :D haha no problem but im stuck onn what to wear :/ I ussualy black my self out :/ I don't mind black but that why I need advise?

• i wear black