Do girls realise how lucky they are to have total freedom in wearing whatever clothing they feel, whereas men's clothes are so dull?

men's clothing v women's clothing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women definitely have more options, and it's a lot of fun honing your style and checking out the latest trends, I will give you that. It just sucks that women get blamed for being assaulted and raped for what they're wearing. At least your clothing will never be a justifiable excuse to some to invade your personal space and disregard your basic human rights. I'll leave the negativity, had to make that point, but I think there are some cool men's fashion. It does take a little creativity and work but I think it's easier for you guys which is definitely nice at times. Dark colors, clean lines, and hints of colour and geometric shapes are best for guys in the fall and winter.

I thought this article was great and the last guy's outfit / look was 100% on point www.muse-magazine.com/.../

What Girls Said 3

• Do girls realise how lucky they are to have total freedom in wearing whatever clothing they feel, whereas men's clothes are so dull?
    Considering the potential of street harassment and the likelihood of victim-blaming/shaming I imagine many gals don't consider themselves lucky to have this 'total freedom' as it appears to come with mostly negative consequences.

• Yep it's pretty fun to choose outfits everuday

• Yeah we do, eat your hearts out xx

What Guys Said 2

• Men's clothing may not have the kind of variety of women's clothing, but that doesn't mean they're 'boring'. We men can be stylish and fashionable too, in our own way!

Nothing beats a crisp white shirt, dark blue jeans and a pair of sneakers!

• What? You can wear whatever you wanna wear.
    I think it's funny many men complain about this, but when one tries something different, more colorful, more artistic, he's called "gay".