Do guys find moles disgusting even if your a beautiful girl?

I have a mole on my neck and 3 on my shoulder and I think moles are absolutely disgusting and I refuse to wear clothes that show them and I don't know what to do because my parents won't let me get surgery and I have a boyfriend and how am I supposed to do "stuff" with him if he thinks my moles are disgusting. he doesn't know I have them yet and I'm scared he'll be grossed out. what do you guys think about moles on the shoulder?

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends where they are and the general look of them. I’ve known them to be both sexy and disgusting.

You should know you can easily have them removed by a doctor. I think there are even little kits you can buy at pharmacies that remove them.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

What Guys Said 2

• Moles? You mean those little brown spots? Call me crazy but I kinda think they can be sexy... I'm just weird I guess. I tend to see a lot of those on the breasts or butts of girls in porn videos and in the moment its like... bonus points! :P I don't see anything wrong with them unless they are protruding and hairy. Then I think they would be warts or something.

• Unless they are massive and oozing with puss they don't bother me...

What Girls Said 1

• I have some, you know, and I really can't be bothered by them.