Is it OK for a guy to wear lipstick,lip liner and eye shadow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, I have seen some guys pull that off.

What Girls Said 8

• no not really... girls like manly guys and that's just not the way to go about it... eyeliner is about the only makeup guys can wear, and not all guys can pull that off...

Unless you're talking Halloween. :)

• some guys look rly gewd in eyeliner, don't know about eye shadow... hate it when guys wear lipstick just dun look rite

• Absolutely not! I don't know the type of girl you're trying to attract, but makeup on men is a no-no for most girls!

• No just no >_>

• No

• umm...no. kinda creepy, no offense...

• I don't mind a bit of eyeliner, that's cool but the rest well... maybe a bit much.

• not if he expects me to be attracted to him, sorry.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, but I wouldn't really consider him to be a respectable male. If you don't care about that, great, have fun! It's your life.

• hahaha. What are you going for d00d? The scene guy? Euro punk? Jared Leto II? Goth? hahaha don't do that man. You really do end up looking a little weird that way..

• I think I answered another one of questions with this "whatever floats your boat." It applies here too. Its not my cup of tea but no one is forcing me to wear the stuff.