How can I be more feminine?

How can I be more feminine? Girls, tell me a few of the things that define your femininity please :)

I feel like I am very masculine. I for one would like to wear nice makeup and wear soft flowing dresses.

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you think you're now 'masculine'? Anything specific?

• I enjoy fishing and hunting. I'm in no way a stranger to throwing a punch and the bottom of the bottle. I never wear makeup, or do my hair. Sweat pants, sweat shirts, t-shirts, jeans and sneakers are my wardrobe. I'm an electrician and like to help build for homes for humanity. I smoke etc...

• You're right, but I like those other things too. :/ Sometimes, I wish I knew how to dress better, but going to clothing stores to actually try things on is very intimidating. Thank you for answering

• You're welcome! Don't stress yourself out too much. And if you feel intimidated to try on several dresses, then just try one to find out your size, and then pick dresses you like of the same size! Or you could take the help of someone else to choose.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry. I don't mean this as offensive in any way, but the most feminine thing a woman can do is to be petite. Men are visual. This might mean losing weight. There is a reason why Asian girls are so popular with men and why sooo many men think they are very feminine. It's to do with their bodies and how petite they generally are. So unless you already are within the ideal height/weight range, I would suggest losing weight and getting fit.

• I'm already small.

• I thought many asain girls are popular with non asain men because their dongs aren't big enough.

• @theDailyDazzle If Asian men had small genitals then so would Asian women. Genetically they are of the same race and therefore you can't have one gender have small genitals and the other normal. Secondly, it takes two to tango. If there are so many Asian women with Non-Asian men, it must be the non-asian men are also attracted to Asian women. Why? I've explained above already.

• I am pretty sure that you are "feminine" enough for most guys if you have a vagina and hair that is not too short... But dresses are cool, makeup is unnecessary.

• To be more feminine, it should be on how you move your body..

What Girls Said 2

• As a tom boy type, I just like adding feminine touches. Like jeans with a feminine top. Clothes that are fitted to show off my body vs long loose things we like to wear. Lose the sweats for anything other than lounging around the house. Cute shoes vs sneakers. Like flannel shirts? Leave them open with a lacy camisole under them. You can achieve a perfect tom-boy girlie balance with the smallest of changes :)

• How do you feel masculine? Do you have facial hair? Explain the feeling of masculinity and I would be better able to help

• agree. without a description or a picture, we cannot tell a lot.

• Can you tag Climber. I gave this description on another answer and forgot to repost it. I'm sorry

I enjoy fishing and hunting. I'm in no way a stranger to throwing a punch and the bottom of the bottle. I never wear makeup, or do my hair. Sweat pants, sweat shirts, t-shirts, jeans and sneakers are my wardrobe. I'm an electrician and like to help build for homes for humanity. I smoke etc...

• You are a woman, so if that is the style that you are most comfortable in then embrace it. If you want to put on makeup and wear dresses you should only do that if you want to. Start slow though or you will look in the mirror and not recognize the person looking back. Jeans, tennis shows and a t-shirt with a necklace. Your style with a more feminine flare.
      www.stylepresso.com/.../
      fabyoubliss.com/.../
      You don't have to do the heals, but each of these pages had some nice examples