Does he notice my hair?

Do guys even notice bad hair days on girls? I try and try really hard to make my hair look good but usually it doesn't. I look really pretty when my hair looks good. My crush is really cute and he deserves someone pretty; like me when my hair looks good. But as I said it usually doesn't so does he even notice that it doesn't looks good? Or if he likes me does it even matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, guys don't pay that much attention to girls' hair. We notice when it looks extra awesome, but as long as it isn't falling out of your head, you're fine. Hair will not make or break it with a guy who is quality and deserves the chance to be your boyfriend. If the dude is so superficial that your hair is what screws it up for him, then he's most definitely not worth your time.

Just don't obsess about it. When you do that, it confuses guys and screams 'insecurity' to us. Remember, advertising companies and cosmetics companies pay lots of money to make you insecure enough to buy their products. That's how they make their money to begin with.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys typically don't notice small details. So where you may think you hair is horrible, he may think that it's great.

With that said, if a guy ever ask you what the heck happened to your hair, you may want to spend some time on it because chances are, it's really messed up for him to notice.

• If he's a guy worthy of your time he should think you are the most beautiful thing no matter what. That's how it was with my and my ex. No such thing as bad hair days. And when we say it, we mean it.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends upon the guy. I mean, I get in the car with my boyfriend and he says I look great and everything. He won't even notice if I didn't brush my hair. He'll notice if I straighten, curl or put it up nicely though. It's definitely one of the last things he notices.