What is the best thing to wear on a first date?

my bf is taking me out on a date soon but I don't know where we're going and I don't know what to wear help me

Updates:
I just found out he's taking me bowling

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Girl

• For what your doing is say something like a cute too and some nice jeans. Or if your feeling sassy maybe a causal skirt or dress

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Your best dress... whether it be summer or winter style if going out on the town. If going walking, jeans a t-shirt and some good shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • A g-string.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on where the date is held. How formal?

0|0
    0|0
  • Mini skirt, knee highs and a cute top

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut to the chase, wear a bikini..

0|0
    0|0
  • The best thing to do when he doesn't tell you where you're going, is go with the little black dress (lbd). It's a safe bet

0|0
    0|0
  • Batman costume.

5|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Something comfortable yet cute. Like jeans and a plaid shirt or shorts and a cute tank top.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him first how you should dress for the occasion if it's going to be a surprise. Never want to overdress it underdress!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress how u want. He's taking you out, not your clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd wear some nice fit jeans and semi dressy shirt and some comfortable shoes. Ps don't forget socks :). If you want to be more girly or dressed up play with your hair and a bit of makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself and be simple. Though I would were something that is not flirtatious just saying. It's your call girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe a nice dress, or jeans with a beautiful top. I'd opt for something feminine something that will show your boyfriend a really attractive side of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever u feel comfortable and confident in honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • there's a scientific study that shows women who wear something red on the first date are more appealing so maybe cute jeans and red shirt with wedges or flip flops? good luck

0|0
    0|0