What should I wear in Vegas?

I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend. I have never been before what should I wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on where you go. If you are going to a bar or a club with friends, you can wear jeans and a nice dress shirt. Everywhere else, just be comfortable. The locals here just love to party, and wear anything practically, but wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Just don't wear Vegas shirts, because you will look like a hick tourist, and we've got enough of those. Have fun!

My recommendation is go see "Zumanity" an adult but funny show. I don't watch too much of the shows but Blue Man Group is really good, too.

What Girls Said 1

• No turtlenecks! Lol I've only been to the Vegas airport, but I agree with the others. Just wear what's comfortable. Being comfortable and confident in what you're wearing is the best accessory!

What Guys Said 3

• Wear your party clothes dude if you're going to come to Vegas. It's hot during the day so dress light and prepare to be blown away.

• If you are going to clubs on the strip (Pure, Tao, etc) stick to high end designer casual. Money talks and bullsh*t runs the marathon. Especially in Vegas.

• If you have money buy your clothes there they have all the best brands and cheap, but if not your best outfit, your best shoes then something casual for the day.