What kind of curling system would you recommend?

I have long straight hair. I am considering buying another curling wand. Are interchangeable barrels worth it? Any experiences will be appreciated. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd suggest you not to use a curling wand because the heat is quite harmful for your hair. Instead, use foam rollers or conair rollers (if you want to get big curls).
    If you really want a curling wand though, I'd suggest you this one: thehealthessentials.net/.../MHS3509P.jpg
    It has a straightener too. I used it when I was younger and it was good. I was quite satisfied.
    However, I don't know if they still sell them though. The product name is MHS3509P if you're interested to check it out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hate wands, need clamps. I like the gold helena of troy curling irons. Have them right now, they last forever.

• I never liked the curls I got when I used the ones with clamps, the best curls I have ever gotten has been with the curling wand (my magic wand) as I like referring it to. I got it from a salon for my birthday so I'm not sure what brand it is, but it works miracles!!! Heats up in 30 seconds and gives me curls in 15 minutes and I have really long and thick hair so like previously said "magic wand"!!!