How many men know the real meaning behind baggy pants?

So your walking around town with your pants hanging low, showing your boxers. Skid Mark and all. You are all proud of yourself but did you know that sagging / lagging pants is prison code for "i'll take it in the ass". If you are a homosexual man and a bottom then good for you waving your gay pants around and being proud of who you are! But if you are straight and a baggy pants wearer, how do you feel about this information? Most females know this and we laugh, and it is why you are probably single. Here is a poll about my question.

• I did not know Baggy Pants are Prison Butt Sex code
  • I don't care, I stll wear them!
  • I am throwing my baggy pants away ASAP and switching to sexy tight pants.
  • I have Never/ would never wear baggy laggy pants.
  • I wear my pants with pride, during Pride !

Most Helpful Guy

• acctually sagging pants is what u r talking about, baggy pants is just that the pants are loose.. and any real nigga know where sagging pants started, i personally dont sag but i do where baggy pants

What Guys Said 9

• I have always worn tighter fitting cloths... won't find any track pants or saggy drawers in my closet lol.

• Ya mean they take it up the arse? Good grief! I just get me Dickies and Levi's from the Tractor Supply.

I always wondered why they pulled their pants down like that. My goodness sakes. Learn something new every day.

• In the US, chavs (the equivalent) on the street think that means being tough.

Guess you're tough is you like it in the rear.

(I currently live in the US)

• Sagging your pants does mean "im down for gay sex!" in prison.

However, the word "gay" originally meant "happy".

My point? Things evolve with time.

I don't sag but if anyone else wants to sag, it's their business. That isn't my ass hanging out!

• I have heard people say that baggy pants are a sign of availability for a prison bitch, but I don't think it's actually true (which is a shame, because I like to tell people that).

I think it more likely developed because prisoners could not have belts, due to obvious dangers associated with them.

• You know what they say about a girl who wears baggy pants
    she got some slack in her pants cause she's the "Coal Miners"
    daughter?

• I use to wear 5XL tees and baggy pants about 10 years ago, but that's only cause it was the style back then. You never know when styles change and you look back at yourself and ask yourself the question, "Did I really dress like that?"

• I don't sag because I have a fat ass for a guy and I'm afraid of girls giving me the dat ass look lmfao jk

• Never knew it meant it that, I always thought it was about being in a gang.

• How about an option that states that we know about the prison sex code?

What Girls Said 6

• I knew the origin was from the prisons. Inmates are not allowed to wear belts with their pants because some would hang themselves or would convert it into a weapon.

I just recently learned about "being available" through one of the children that I work with at my job.

• I wear baggy pants. What you are referring to is "sagging". I don't sag my pants cuz I don't want people to take a peek at my panties. But I do wear baggy pants cuz they are comfortable as fuck.

• If this sagging thing keeps up, I'll start wearing my thong over my pants. Join in.

• it makes no real difference. most fashion trends started off "meaning" something else.

• Does my heading, what would you rather see
    A- a lad in trousers round his ankles
    B- lad with jeans or a suit or whatever that fit him?
    Defo B 👌👌👌

• Lmfao asker you are awesome