Why do some fat women dress so Whorribly?

I was at school and a girl walked by with a little crop-top with a major muffin top and an innie belly button and a skirt so short everyone could see her underwear. Why do some overweight women dress so Whorribly?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason that some thin girls do. A short skirt with your underwear sticking out doesn't look food on any size. Sorry, not sorry. I agree that people should dress to fit their body type, but don't just put fat women in that category, because there are plenty of thinneed ones that belong there too.

3|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• By "whorribly" you mean whorish+horribly? Lmao I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

Some thin chicks dress like that too though. But it's a "crime" if bigger women do? Why? Cuz you wanna see thin chicks dressing like that but not bigger ladies? Just don't look. I see overweight men shirtless or with wife beaters and they have their giant man boobs showing. I just look away.

3|0
    0|0
  • she's just tacky and has no style.

I think the fat girls who dress like that are in denial about their body. they probably used to be smaller and they haven't connected in their brain that they aren't a size 6 anymore.

3|0
    1|0
  • Only fat girls dress like that?

2|0
    0|0
  • It's probably because she feels confident enough to dress the way she want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard finding clothes that fit well with their shape?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• let them dress however they want... if you don't like them don't look at them.. so simple.

would you wanna be judged by the way you dress?

4|1
    0|1
  • I have no idea man

0|0
    0|0
  • Many of them are delusional. But a lot has to do with fashions and what is available in their areas.

0|0
    0|0