Why do some fat women dress so Whorribly?

I was at school and a girl walked by with a little crop-top with a major muffin top and an innie belly button and a skirt so short everyone could see her underwear. Why do some overweight women dress so Whorribly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason that some thin girls do. A short skirt with your underwear sticking out doesn't look food on any size. Sorry, not sorry. I agree that people should dress to fit their body type, but don't just put fat women in that category, because there are plenty of thinneed ones that belong there too.

What Girls Said 5

• By "whorribly" you mean whorish+horribly? Lmao I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

Some thin chicks dress like that too though. But it's a "crime" if bigger women do? Why? Cuz you wanna see thin chicks dressing like that but not bigger ladies? Just don't look. I see overweight men shirtless or with wife beaters and they have their giant man boobs showing. I just look away.

• she's just tacky and has no style.

I think the fat girls who dress like that are in denial about their body. they probably used to be smaller and they haven't connected in their brain that they aren't a size 6 anymore.

• Only fat girls dress like that?

• It's probably because she feels confident enough to dress the way she want to.

• It's hard finding clothes that fit well with their shape?

What Guys Said 3

• let them dress however they want... if you don't like them don't look at them.. so simple.

would you wanna be judged by the way you dress?

• I have no idea man

• Many of them are delusional. But a lot has to do with fashions and what is available in their areas.