Am I going nuts or getting old?

Lately I was having those strange thoughts about how would my kids look like with that guy or this guy. WTH! Yesterday, I was looking at some Asian guy in the street and I was seriously analyzing the facial structure, arms, legs, height, hair, etc…. and hoping my kids would still have my green eyes! lol... Funny but scary.

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all you are planning and starting to nest a bit. It is tottally natural and guys do it too. I for a while kept visualizing what the girls I was dating would look like if their head was horizontal and I woke up to them for the rest of my life. It's knee jerk mental thoughts trying to plan on your behalf.

It will fade a bit in time I am sure but still be there in the back of your mind.

Keep looking you'll find your green eyed guy soon enough.

• To nest? you mean my psyche is pushing me to have kids? wah!

• Yea your prob having your first awareness of a ticking clock. You body is your best freind and will tell you what it thinks "it" needs. Guys have it to so don't freak but your prob starting to try to come to terms with that biological need. Watch yourself. Do you start to collect more knick knacks and trophies from things in life then you did 2-3 years ago? I bet the answer is yes.

It's part of the growing adult process, welcome to the fun.

What Guys Said 4

• 25-29? Normal.

Don't worry about it. In fact, have fun with it.

Ted

• Have fun ? Like: a daughter, with this guy, will be for sure a lesbian.... but I still have hopes for green eyes? that kind of thoughts? I have them too...

• lol, you're not going nuts.

I actually do that with random cute girls on the street from time to time as well.

Of course, no one does that as much as a female between 25 and 33.

• sounds like your biological clock is ticking.

• your going crazy...

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's perfectly normal. I'm 25 and find myself rating names for my non-existent kids! I'll hear a name and mentally think about if I'd like my future kid to have it. It sometimes goes into suitable nicknames. I didn't use to give a second thought to it at all and it's not like my friends are getting married off and I feel pressured. It's probably our brains giving us a little reminder that the option is still available. It's funny when I mention it to my boyfriend. He understands I'm at that time in my life and isn't afraid because it's something he hopes for too. :)

• you're just thinking too much. not being crazy at all. just relax