The most ideal top color for a ginger haired, pale girl with deep blue eyes?

The most ideal top color for a ginger/auburn haired, pale girl with deep blue eyes?

a1.dspnimg.com/data/l/112949432607_OGbHI2Pb_l.jpg

- but really pale skin...

Updates:
Who said that was me in the picture? Good God, people...
I meant top color - as in the color of my clothing.

0|0
17|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• wow, beautiful photo there. Maybe lighter shades of clothing to bring out your eyes and hair. I don't care much about fashion though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pea green would look insanely hot! :)
    It would make all of your best features stand out!

Hope this helps! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not much for one on makeup. I do think maybe a dark red almost brown would look good. But then again, If that's your current pic, Why mess with a good thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a sea green colour would look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • You or whoever looks beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to wear blue shirts which make my eyes look more blue. by the way, can i have you for st. Paddys day? Fuck me im irish. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She's for sure gorgeous no doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but you're suppa pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Green or aqua usually do well, they contrast nice with the 'orangey' tones of your red hair but also bring out your eyes. Royal blue is lovely too! purple can be nice as it will really make your hair stand out and not clash while enhancing your skin tone :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Any neutrals or jewel toned colours like emerald green or royal purple or blue would look awesome.

2|0
    0|0
  • Obviously green, blue and grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking clothing? or makeup? Cause if its clothing, go with mint green or a nice lavender. Makeup... natural with maybe a little shimmer, soft liner and mascara.

1|0
    0|0
  • My coloring is like that and honestly any color is fine. I wear a lot of black and whites and blues. Greys and greens are also good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer either cool color or a dark shade of brown with my red hair. Blues work best with my skin tone but I know another friend who can rock the forest green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. With blue eyes, orange is nice because its the complementary colour. But it will depend on your skin colour whether is suits you. But with your hair I would go for red or black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emerald green

0|0
    0|0
  • I think gray and olive greens are beautiful and white is a classic and black maybe a raspberry or maroon

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Green or blue?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a white blue/grey eyes ginger and I wear mainly black and navy colors and it works for me. Im not into light colored shirts/top.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a teal or turquoise colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • emerald green or a blueee!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool colors, blues, greens, purples, and whites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light blue ! :) xx

0|0
    0|0
  • i reckon dark blue or grey would look nice xxx

0|0
    0|0