Tall and love wearing heels? What do u think?

I'm 173 cm as in 5'8". And so confident with my height, i have no insecurities. The problem is i love wearing heels but i only wear them to weddings or parties or a formal night out, i wear 5-7 inch. And thats what im not comfortable about. Honeslty i won't stop wearing heels just cause people think its awkward i like it so shut up but i hate how everyone judges me. What do u think about tall girls in heels? Are u intimidated by tall girls?

...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• It's totally fine to wear heels if you like them no matter how tall you are. Heels work great for girls of any height.

• I'm not too tall and I do stay far from tall women. But that is not YOUR problem. That's MY problem. There should be no reason for you to not wear what you like. Of course you have to see who you are with in a small gathering. If you are the only one with the head a foot night than the rest, it does look conspicuous.

• Wear whatever you're comfortable with. Some guys may be intimidated by tall girls but there are plenty of us that like it.

• I'm not intimidated but I love it lol

• What I think? Goddess! Thats all.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'5 and hispanic which is tall for my family... I love heals but I tower over all my family and friends like I'm in a damn fun house :( I just refran from wearin em' unless my friends are wearing waay higher ones.

• I feel you hun! I'm the exact same height as you, and sometimes wearing really high high heels makes me feel like a giraffe 😔😢

• I'm 5'9" and I'm not ashamed. Stick with the confidence! :)