Denim / Jeans question! What brand (s), color (s) and style/cut/design # of jeans, do you usually get?

We all know that when it comes to denim, it can take some time, via trial and error, to figure out exactly what pair of jeans is the "go to" for your personal body shape.

For me, I am all about the Levi's #560, because I have very thick thighs in relation to my waist and hips... so I need that extra leg room for comfort. I always wear dark to medium wash jeans (not a fan of light wash jeans).

-------

1) What is YOUR go-to pair of jeans? What style? What color?

2) What made u fall in love with that one particular style of jeans, over all of the other ones you've tried?

Most Helpful Girl

• Resolution Slim Straight Jeans from the Gap. I like acid washed, dark denim blue and sometimes gray. I love these jeans because I can wear them with ANYHING, they have a slim fit, but not super skinny jeans that look like leggings, so I can wear with boots, heels, flats and even sneakers. They can be worn casually and I can also dress it up for a date night. They give me a nice figure as I have wide hips and thick in the thigh area, but slimmer downwards which is a perfect fit for me.

What Girls Said 18

• nothing makes my butt look as good as GUESS skinny jeans! xP i buy those like once every 3 months or something.
    i actually hate shopping for jeans. it's the most exhausting experience.

some jeans like $30-$50 are actually really nice as well. really depends on the quality.

• I buy my jeans from literally everywhere as long as they look good.

My go to jeans are these black ones I putchased from True Religion. The are skinny jeans. But they slide on perfectly and stay in place. No plumber's crack. Soo comfortable and stylish.

• I got a couple of pairs of grey and red Diesel Bootzee jeans recently, mostly because they were like $10 apiece. They serve me well and make my ass look gorgeous enough to fill the lap of Bialy (LIMITED TIME ONLY: you get the reference, you get a cookie).

• I am loyal to Lee Riders. With my height, finding jeans long enough is hard. At a size 6, other brands are too tight around the butt or if I size up, huge at the waist. Lee Riders has a big selection of colors and fits. I like dark, they are very slimming down long legs :). Pairing dark bottoms and light tops is a slimming trick known by girls everywhere.

• Overall, I really dislike wearing jeans.

When it comes down to it though I LOVE distressed jeans like this:

cdnb.lystit.com/.../...7450-normal_large_flex.jpeg

when I want to go simple, I'll go with a pair of these:

cdn-img.wanelo.com/.../x354-q80.jpg

I love the dark denim.

I fell in love with distressed because they're fun! You can pair them with anything.

• I've tried so many jeans, but I never fit them because I have the same problem as you do. Thick thighs, small hips and not very long legs (pig legs basically). I have a 32-25 Levi's demi curve skinny jeans. I love my Levi's, but unfortunately, Levi's are very expensive in the Netherlands. They're about €100. I tried to fit cheaper jeans but I simply never fit them.

• 1. Dark blue skinny jeans!
    2. Makes my ass look good haha
    www.bardot.com.au/Denim.aspx

These basically

• Typically size 2 sweetheart jeans in the short cut. I typically jet skinny jeans. I think they look best in comparison to other jeans but I hate the way my thighs look so I don't think it matter hat kind of jeans I get

• I wear sweetheart fit jeans from old navy most of the time. In the fall I wear skinny jeans too because they go down inside of my boots good.

• I stopped wearing jeans a few years ago, but I loved the tightest long dark blue skinny jeans I could find.

• I almost always wear skinny, high waisted jeans. It accents the proportions of my curvy but and small waist and I love it.

But any kind of skinny jeans are ok for me.

• I can't stand light color jeans, so it's like a medium to dark blue denim for me.

• levis, Lee, miss sixty, Edwin. slim fit, straight, sometimes boot cut. I dont have ripped jeans. color, dark blue, faded blue, all kind of blue.

• Short Arizona extra low rise skinny jeans in a dark wash

• I usually wear dark skinny jeans with holes in them, then sometimes I wear white or gray ones

• I'll come back to this

• Come back please! :)

• I always forget when I say I'll come back

But I wear all kinds of jeans really but most are skinny jeans

I'm to lazy to go into detail

• I buy cheap clothes most of the time. They don't look cheap when I wear them. I just love wearing skinny jeans, any brand wilk do as long as it's not expensive and as long as it's cute.

• Joe's is a favorite of mine

What Guys Said 15

• Generally speaking I prefer "relaxed fit" jeans. They're loose enough to not hinder movement and not make me feel like my thighs (which are pretty big) are being restricted, but not so loose I would call them baggy.

• I usually buy Lucky jeans as of late. I prefer the "Vintage Straight" cut. I can't stand that tapered leg skinny shit. On a dude? I don't know, I'm from the 90s bruh. Baggy Girbauds and Timberlands😆 I literally joked with one of my friends in high school about this, I remember like it was yesterday: I said "imagine if one day it was popular for guys to wear really TIGHT pants? Like the complete opposite of what's cool now?"😂 Oh man, I think I just had a senior moment and wandered off, can you show me back to the rec room at the old folks home?👴 Anyway, jokes aside, the ones I wear are just... regular. They're not like dad jeans or anything, haha. They fit the way they should, loose enough to move around in and the ankle covers the top of your shoe, but doesn't engulf it either. I hate this current look where your pants tuck into your shoes. We would have tore your ass up if you came outside like that in '95😂 Oh, and I do medium and dark wash too. I wear dark more often...

• ... and can wear those with a sportcoat and a dress shirt and dress shoes for work, but I can wear it with a good amount of my sneakers and non-royal or navy blue shirts. And those blue shirts match with my medium wash jeans and some matching color shoes and sneakers.👍

• I'm a 90s kid too; I'm all about breathable and comfort with my jeans and pants. The only "modern" thing I do with pants is being open to wearing more eccentric colored pants. :-D

• Haha, I remember wearing colored jeans TOUGH back in the early 90s! I used to have matching colored denim vests and plaid/checkered buttondowns from J. W. at the mall or this place called J. City in Boston, I had 'em all: maroon, green, white, purple😂 Pretty ridiculous looking back on it, but I was fly back then, haha. And don't get me started on my Cross Colours jorts collection😂😂😂

• I have two Levi's Denizen (one is greenish blue and another one is bluish black) they both are straight fit.
    I have two Numero Uno (one is blue and another one is blackish blue) they both are slim ~ straight fit.
    One United Colours of benetton (brown - straight)
    Two more but I wear them barely

I prefer comfort and dark colours.

The best one is NU one because it's fashionable (a bit narrow) doesn't fade and stretchable. Totally value for money. :-)

• I'm a big fan of H&M Ladd jeans. which unfortunately are harder and harder to find as the skinny jean fad grows... but I have very thin ankles and calves so a boot cut or flared style of jean looks best on me

• Unbranded UB101s

I like the 201s on some people, but my frame calls for 101s

Unbranded use no washes, no branding.

raw japanese selvedge denim, rope dyed, brass hardware, button fly... 80 bucks Canadian.

I may need to get some 104s (black vs. 101s are indigo.)

• Levi's 501...
    i2.kym-cdn.com/.../feelsgood.jpg

That said, I'm interested in trying the new Levi's 501CT. It's basically the 501 but with tapered legs.

• Levi's 514. Got a little junk in the trunk , so they fit perfect.

• i buy from flea market basically... and myfavorite color is green basically

• cdn.nextchapter-ecommerce.com/.../1377-levi-s.jpg
    only because of their famous commercials XD just kidding, they have the best quality because they started almost 100 years ago..

• But they sold all their old manufacturing equipment to the japanese, and replaced it with shittier stuff.

• i didn't know that, but they still have one of the best quality. but even if they would sell shit, i still would buy it because its LEVIS...

• Levi's 508
    They're not baggy, but also don't hug my nuts like skinny jeans. I like that they also taper at the ankles. I don't have a preference for washes.

• 1 size bigger than my normal trouser for comfort
    and levi`s becoz they last and nice material but have become bad of lately

• I usually get the Levi 510. I like khaki, black, dark blue, and gray.

• My favorite jeans are Arizona boot cut, they look and feel great.

• I usually wear low rise and they're usually a medium to light wash. Most of them are front thigh faded as well. I love Diesel, but they are very expensive.

• Diesel, Replay or Levis. Depends on what I'm wearing on my feet which will be influenced by the weather! lol