What color to dye my hair next?

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...6_103549768_n.jpg

Any suggestions would be great.
My roots are showing and the color is turning brassy.

Black, dark brown, anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• TBH both the brown color and black which i see from the pics look good on you. I'm kinda more leaning to the brown one though, looks more fitting on you to me.

But i would say don't give it that much attention, your beauty is in your eyes, most guys (especially the ones who like pretty eyes) won't even notice your hair color. This is true story. I am not just saying this from my mind, it's something im relating off myself. If i was to meet you for example i wouldn't really care or even notice much your haircolor because i am too busy staring and admiring your eyes.

What Guys Said 6

• Your natural hair color. I dont know why i have to keep telling people this but there is only one time when a women should dye her hair and that is when its turning gray in odd spots. Trust me, its such a seventh grader thing to do. You want to attract real, mature men than start looking like a mature women. Im not trying to be an ass hole but i just know that i find hair dyeing a real turn off.

Your natural hair suits you best, it will always look good and will never go out of style.

• i actually very much agree with this guy. Although i do agree that some girls pull it off really well i would still look at them saying (I know she looks great but that's still... after all... fake beauty, not her real beauty). I especially get bothered when the girl actually used to have BLACK hair (which is my type as i LOVE women with dark hair and dark eyes) and then she dyed it to something else and ruined her whole beauty for me.

• Use a blonde dye and have like a light brown or something c:
    Black hair is hard to make light, right?

• I've looked at your profile pic as well and black was way better then your current one.

• How about transparent.
    I vote dark brown. What is your natural hair color?

• Vomit yellow and earwax brown are my personal favorites
    or... rainbow

What Girls Said 1

• You could always tone it if it's turning brassy. I like the color you've got on it now. if you want to do something different an ombre might be cute