--FOR STRAIGHT GUYS ONLY-- Would you date an androgynous girl?

androgyny means having male and female aspects in how someone dresses. Nothing to do with personality. Maybe like wears baggy pants and t shirts but paints her nails and wears jewelry. or has a guy haircut. I don't know just wondering

Updates:
omg the guys that answered are sweet. i had saw a post like this where the guys were saying "no i like feminine girls!" and i thought they were just butts

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• baggy pants and t-shirts are SEXY on girls basically!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yes because the female aspects of her body are there when she doesn't have the clothes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am really, REALLY into tomboys with sweet hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guys haircut would bother me, but clothes all look the same when they're on the floor. All I care about is if she's comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe never thought about

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's being a tomboy. Lot's of girls are that way. Androgynous is something completly different and has to with physical features as someone has already pointed out (E. g: when you can't tell if somebody is a girl or a guys - guys who. have femenine features or girls with masculine features). Look up Andrej Pejic (I think that was his name) He is an androgynous male model. I'm not a guy but I'm sure some of them are into tomboys!

0|0
    0|0
  • actually, it has to do with you physical features, not the way you dress or behave.

1|0
    0|0