Tattoos like this, hot or not?

• Hot
  • Not

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, not at all. But it isn't a deal breaker

What Guys Said 43

• Honestly, look at the model. Pretty much anything on HER would still be hot. If a woman is really hot such as this model, she can pull off a lot more than a woman who is not a model.

A lot of guys are into tattoos on women (usually the ones with ink themselves), most guys don't mind one or two here or there, but as for the sleeves it is a bit much for most guys. If you look like her you can pull it off and most of those guys would put up with it, but for most guys that much ink is a turnoff. Sorry, but true.

• I don't mind tattoos, but realize something... these are pretty much permanent. What may be cool and hot now may not be ten, fifteen, twenty years from now.

The other thing is, you have to consider someday you will have to get a job/career... if you want to work in retail the rest of your life and wear cool clothes, or become a singer/songwriter musician that go with your tat's that's fine, if you want to become a professional, then a lot of employers steer clear of people that have an abundance of art.

You may say... that's not fair... but it is the truth.

So what may be cool when your young may not be so cool when it comes to finding a job/career someday.

I have one tattoo in between my shoulder blades, which obviously is there, it means something to me, and it is not blatantly noticeable.

I don't write the rules... I just notice them! Just something to consider when making a choice.

• Hot, but there's gonna be baggage for her whole life in how people react to that.

It never ceases to amaze me how easily women seem to think they are going to be able to hide tattoos.

If you can see it in a cocktail dress, you're going to be managing it in some situations for your whole life.

• Tattoos, especially on a women, in my opinion, are nothing more than ugly graffiti that pollute her otherwise natural body. I have no understanding how this barbaric trait began. I suppose it's one more way the feminists insist on lowering themselves to the moral standards of a man. There is nothing more strikingly beautiful than a woman free of anything artificial, standing just the way God created her: No make-up, no jewelry, no colored hair, natural body hair, etc. Wow! Anything is a distraction, similar to a gouge on the canvas of Mona Lisa...

• Well to be honest I don't find it particularly attractive but I don't find it repulsive either as long as it isn't in bad taste I don't think i would have a problem with tattoos. When it comes down to it though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Im sure there are people out there who find tattoos very attractive as well.

• That is just too much in my opinion. But I know some guys who have that style and like it on girls too.

• It's not bad. That girl needs a better shirt though

• Ikr, if it moved an inch it'd be rated R

• "I'm a feminist, if guys can go shirtless why can't I?" (Nothing against feminism, but I've heard "fems" say that )

• Maybe she's just really ready to breast feed. You know, just in case she finds a hungry baby lying around

• Need some colour and perhaps a little bit hint of muscle to really give that 3D feel to the tats

• looks sweet in my opinion

• Tattoos on girls are never a positive. At best, they're a lateral move. 90% of the time, it's a negative, (especially since they're always the same three or four basic themes, it's annoying). But, then again, it's your body, who gives a rat's a$$ to what I like?

• Gawd somebody gove that model a sandwich! She's way too skinny!

• One simple phrase. "Repulsive and turn-off".

• depends on the girl and her style. if she's all reserved then its not hot at all.

• I think its hot

• naa not for me, if u can't hide it, its kind of for show and thats not the point of a tattoo last i checked. i got one on my upper arm but is easy to hide and meaning is for me alone, i like tattoo's but dont like sleeves like above

• hot on her, not hot on the rest of us.

• So, so hot

• Super hot. She's definitely my type. I'm very much into good tattoos like that.

• Ya thats beautiful!! Flowers are amazing creations of this earth!! But u dont need to show the side boob lol! U are attractive already without showing that extra skin!

• Not a fan of sleeves.

• great if you're tonight's bang, horrid if you are wanting to be a gf/wife ever.

• Tattoos are crap on anyone, anywhere. Stupid.

• girls + tattoos = #sexytime

yea, just plain hot.

• Total deal breaker for me.

• No
    That is too much, way too much

• Sorry.. I think she has ruined her whole arm...:/

• That looks really hot on that girl, but it may not on everybody.

• Nah no not really... It's too much
    nice side boob by the way

• Not.

That's so gross.

• Side boob 😂

But yeah it looks cool

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 24

• Hot as fuuuuuuuuuck 😍

• I think it's beautiful.

• Heck no. Quite distasteful.

• if well done, then hot. After all it is art, not just an accesory.

• Like it a lot

• Look great on her. =)

• Meh, never been into sleeves. I'll say not.

• Wow, that's absolutely gorgeous work.

• It's not really the tatoos honestly you can still look like shit. it's more wearing your confidence while you have them

• It's hot as long as she's not going to a cocktail party. If she is, she'll be looking for the perfect dress to hide that tattoo, look classy and her age. It'll be a difficult balance.

If she doesn't plan on ever going to a cocktail party, gala etc. no problem.

• Tattoo sleeves? 😐 unsure really

• It's very creative and interesting, it depends on the woman who is wearing it. It's edgy. Hot, but could be a major turn off to some just sayin...

• That's going to look sweet on her ehen she's 50...
    it's too much.

• Who dresses like that at 50?

• It goes down to her wrists it looks like to me. I just think at some point it goes from sexy to tacky @girlslie
      just my opinion, you don't have to agree

• I do agree with that actually, I just don't think it would look so bad at 50 especially when she's not dressed like that lol

• Love it and I'm looking for something like that myself :)

• Well yeah it's hot on her, not if you've got fat arms

• I like it on that girl.

• I like it, I want one similar to that :) on my right arm to cover up accident scars.

• Tattoos will always be hot so long as they're not inappropriate.

• A bit much

• She pulls it off fantastically, but I wouldn't get that sort of tattoo done on myself.

• I Don't mean to offend anyone but my impression on someone who has a tattoo is either he's a drug addict or an ex convict. Feels unsafe when i'm with them so for me, tattoo like that is not hot

• I don't really like sleeves, sooo... :/

• It looks good on the girl

• I like it. It's feminine.