Which Dress is More Captivating?

I have an event that I have to attend and the style of these dresses are just what I'm looking for! I'm just having a lot of trouble deciding on which one to buy. The models physique in the pictures doesn't really get flattered in these dresses, but which dress do you think looks more captivating? www.dolcegabbana.com/.../

www.dolcegabbana.com/.../

• 1st Dress
  • 2nd Dress

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely the second one. =)
    With red lipstick, of course.

The first one - you can get anywhere basically, and the wheelies on the bottom - not going with the lace at all. O. o

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really like any of those, maybe because of what you said, the model's physique doesn't get flattered.
    But anyways, I think the best one is the first one.

• Ok thank you. And sorry, I should have put "in my opinion", seeing as it was just my opinion.

• First dress definitely.

• The problem with high fashion is all the women look fucking miserable, I suppose I would too if I was only allowed one grape per week for sustenance! When I was younger my grandmother had a pair of curtains the same as the second dress, so I prefer the first one.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a fan of dolce's dresses, but I'll go with the black one with some impact accessories. Keep in mind that even being very in right now, midi dresses can shorten and make people older quite a bit depending on what you wear it with. Have fun!

• 1st dress!

• I love the second dress compared to the first.

• I really like them both, kind of a 40's vibe, but the 1st one is gorgeous.