Which look better? Open shoes or closed shoes?

I like to be barefoot and to wear flip flops, but thats not really fashionable, or is it?
Which look better: open shoes (flip flops, sandals, heels) or closed shoes (sneakers, boots, running shoes) for a date or for an evening with your friends?
Which look better on a girl guys?

• Open shoes
    14% (2)31% (4)22% (6)Vote
  • Closed shoes
    86% (12)69% (9)78% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Open shoes, provided that your feet look decent.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Open shoes are a little flirty, regardless of style and isn't that what you want for an evening out with friends?

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look good including flip flops. I also think sandals are gorgeous on a girl's feet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mostly wear vans and am a big converse person... And boots for work. Only open shoes I have are one pair of flip flops for swimming beach etc. I can't stand wearing sandals :S

0|0
    0|0
  • Closed shoes generally look better on a girl unless the open shoes are heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Open shoes such as flip flops look the sexiest!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls look better with sneakers, boots and running shoes ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Open shoes are fine to me as long as I can't see her toes. I'm just weird like that. I also have a fetish for seeing a girl wearing high heels.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Flip flops are only for the beach or the house. Sneakers and running shoes are for gym, except if it's stylish, like converses. The rest, sandals, heels and boots, are fine. The point is that your feet won't suffer though. If you walk in pain, you won't have a good time

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the outfit but if you are trying to look more business or even business casual, then don't go sneakers or running shoes. Boots can be both. Sandals are nice but not the cheap dollar ones from Old Navy unless you are going for a laid back look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like closed shoes for some reason. I don't know why

1|1
    0|0
  • Closed shoes, absolutely.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer close toed for going out, boots are probably my favourite. If I'm on the beach then yeah flip flops all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the shoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer open shoes.

0|0
    1|0