0|1
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Insanely comfy and practical

0|2
    0|0
    • thanks for MHO!

What Girls Said 10

• I love leggings and yes I wear them as pants, where else are you supposed to wear them. But I wear shirts that cover my lady bits!

0|2
    0|0
  • Meeeee. I love leggings.

0|2
    0|0
  • I love leggings! super cute and comfy.

why do you love them?

0|2
    0|0
  • I love wearing them but they dont like me:D

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear them with dresses that are kinda short.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me!! I love leggings!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love leggings, but never as pants. If a dress covers them then that's ok, otherwise I wear shorts over top.

0|0
    0|1
  • I love them! They're comfortable and go with so many things:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear leggings/yoga type pants like once a week.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear leggings all the time!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I absolutely love Leggings. I have more Leggings, supper skinny jeans. Then regular jeans. Yes I'm a guy who is married to a wonderful Woman. Who loves to see me in anything that fits skin tight. Leggings are so f#! king comfortable. If anyone reading this male or female next winter get a few pairs of leggings instead of Long Johns. Leggings are Way more comfortable. Yes I were leggings as pants not only around the house but out shopping. I have yet to have anyone say anything negative to my face. I have heard a few sinkers one time from a few kids. The last time I was out shopping in a pair of dark gray leggings that are so tight that I need the cup part of a jockstrap under them so my nuts don't get shoved up into my body. I stopped at a gas station a woman said to her friend also a female. Said DAME Lisa come look at this. Then said to me. Dame You Got A Fine Ass and Legs. I Wish My Man Would Were legging for more that working out. Both my wife agree were what you want. Just as long as your not braking any laws. But be careful of the location you are in some states and parts of some city's. There's a lot of Homo-fobs ( I think may have spelled that incorrectly.) Out there that may try to start a fight if your a guy. Expecially if your in the Bible belt. At work I have only had leggings on under my jeans when it drops below 20. But as soon as I'm in my car it's just leggings covering my legs.

0|0
    0|0