This Leather Jacket looks hot or not?

And what would you prefer, a formally dressed guy or a guy with a leather jacket on? Rate my profile picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all my jacket in a darker color.

And no, you don't look good in it at all. Well it depend on the fashion of your local area.

Leather jacket in my opinion is for the day where you want to look badass/bad boy look. Right now you look like a gay soccer mom getting ready for her p*rn debut.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• huh.. it seems your jacket ins't visible basically... :-/

• It's terrible. But I am from the states and am guessing you are not. In which case maybe it is fine based on your local fashions.

• Too bright maybe if u got it in a darker color n put the sleeves down, cause it looks dumb. It all depends on who u are and what else u have on. I'm guessing that ur new to "fashion" (can't find the word) but I don't know it just doesn't look good on you. N formal suit n tie is awesome if u can pull it off

• Pick a black jacket. At least in America that's the consensus.

• It's a cool jacket, but black would look best.