Facial hair on a teenager?

I'm thinking of changing my look. For all the girls under twenty out there, what kind of facial hair do you think would look best on a teenage guy? Mustache, beard, goatee or something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how much you can currently grow. Like some guys can grow a full beard at 17 if they wanted to, and others have little patchy areas where the hair doesn't come in, or can't grow any at all. For your age, a little bit of scruff is probably your best bet. Just give it a few days between shaves. It really will affect who you attract though. Some girls hate any and all facial hair, and others are suckers for a beard. Keep that in mind. Personally, it really depends on the guy. Some look better clean-shaven, and others can pull off that huge Grizzly Adams beard, haha. But generally for me, you can't go wrong with the 'I-didn't-care-enough-to-shave-today' look. =P

• Yeah I've been able to grow a full beard any time I wanted for the past few years. Puberty hit me like a rock LOL. Thanks, I'm going to try the stubble look

• Haha, you're welcome. You'll probably have the best looking stubble then, because you'll have all areas covered with no patches.

What Girls Said 9

• If you just let it grow out a little bit so it's a little scruffy everywhere, girls tend to like that.

• okay, for bigger more mascualne guys I like a bit of hair on the chin, but for the pretty ones, don't be scared to admit it if ur prettier, cause trust me, its better ... then smooth is what I like, jst don't go smooth down south if you know what I mean :PPP

• You look like one of my close friends, so much it is scary. But anyway, he looks best with a well-kept 5 o clock shadow (if that's not too much of an oxymoron haha) I think anything else might overwhelm your face and make it look like your trying to look older!

• I don't like beards :p

Hope I helped :)

• stubble

no beards

• Judging from your picture you look just fine without any facial hair but out of all the styles it looks like a chinstrap or goatee may work for you.

• I think you should try it and see which fits you best. It all depends on how it goes with the rest of your face. I like when the facial hair fits the guy's face and overall style.

• I find it sexy when a guy has some hair on chin. Haha don't know why XD

• I don't mean to be harsh, but if you want to change your look, maybe you should change your hair? If you always wear it like it is on your picture, then maybe you should... but wtvr, it's your life :)

I'm thinking 5 o'clock shadow on you... :) Anything else is just too much; girls like the lightly scruffy look.

What Guys Said 1

• Be prepared to attract an entirely different set of girls and to turn off lots of others.