How do you put on eyeliner? What is the cotrect/best way?

I put eyeliner on botton and top lid.
im magizines and on my friends they only do the top lid.
here's how i do my makeup

m.facebook.com/photo.php

Most Helpful Girl

• It's different for everyone. People say lining both lids in black makes eyes look smaller but on people like me sometimes eyes look bigger. I wear my make up based off of biker chick's in movies: thick liner and red or purple lip stick. What I am saying is it all depends on you cause there is no best way. Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• it seems to be properly put judging by your pic basically

What Girls Said 7

• This is how I wear my make up. :)

http://i62.tinypic.com/25ul3wn.jpg

• In times.. the flick at the end.. it is bigger.. :)

• Wow very pretty. See, i can't pull that off

• thanks. :) yes.. I had difficulty with that too... but I had practiced much... when I was younger.. and watched video tutorials in the YouTube.. :) :)

• i try not to make it too thick as my lashes are already thick enough, so i just use pencil or liquid at the top. sometimes i give it a wing, sometimes not. depends on my mood. if I'm going for a look that really pops then i do bottom and top.

making my eye look slightly larger by putting some white liner across the waterline is an effective tip too=]

• yeah i heard white liner makes yor eyes look bigger, where do i find it? And i have dark skin so will it show? And won't t make my eyes water uf i put it on my waterline?

• I sometimes use white liner from wetnwild a drugstore brand. The pencils are a dollar and they're big and creamy. yes it will show up its not too obvious it just brightens and slightly enlarges the appearance of the eyes. It might, it makes mine water a bit but since the pencil is lighter it doesn't show streaks but with black liner if my eyes water it's obvious because my liner smudges.

• u can find it anywhere really, any make up brand would have it:) and nah it won't really show because it's so close to ur eye that u can barely see it unless someone gets real close. it could make ur eyes water just a little but if u blink quickly a few times that helps =]

• I don't know if you can tell, but I only do wings on the tops of my eyes. I have small eyes, so black on the lower line just makes them look closed.

https://instagram.com/p/qrhMLvKDqN/

• I like lining the top and bottom too, but i don't go in my waterline because my eyes will water too much and my eyes will look closed off. I think your eyeliner looks good and it's not too harsh looking. I know some people who wear their eyeliner too thick all the way around their eyes and they look like raccoons.

• I don't put it on bottom cause it makes your eyes look smaller

• I think that's fine if you like it, if I wear it i usually only do the top

• I think it looks too dark. Try to make the lines thinner. =)