Ladies, what do you think of fedoras? Are they sexy?

I haven't been doing well with the ladies. To tell the truth, I'm a virgin. I've been told that if I improve my appearance I can get a girlfriend, so I thought I would buy a fedora. They seem like a relatively cheap way to look better. Hell, paying 40 bucks for a fedora to get laid is way cheaper than paying a few hundred for a hooker. A fedora would make me look classy and stand out to girls. What do you ladies think about fedoras? What does wearing a fedora say about the man underneath?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Only certain kinds of dudes can pull off a fedora. Depends on who you are. Usually British men are good at it, such as Olly Murs, but I have yet to see a guy here pull it off. It's one of those things where it has to be unique to your style, if your style is not that then it'll show and look awkward. You can improve your appearance with something as simple as a haircut, you don't NEED a fedora unless you want one.

• Any time I see a fedora on a guy, I think of this video lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wiKqBgsp4A

• I personally don't like Fedoras. I think they are tacky.

• not sexy. but whatevs, wear what you like. (:

• A fedora isn't gonna fix your face mate! But it's okay, eat some cotton candy.

What Guys Said 5